[1.3.0 Skill Tree Updated] Rampage | SRS Build | HP | Insane Damage | Atziri Farming | Cheap |

"
volish2k wrote:
"
stefaniescott wrote:
Can somebody post me the final tree pls ... ?

why dont take my

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9A18EQ8UsBUgFm8XLxg8GYoajx0UHaodviLiKPoqTSycL28zhzWSOlg64TwtPydBh0WdRnFH4klRSshMLUyzTP9NuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52jyakNqrGvbbRluqm-ecLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aP-pM6mK2a4Juhm7WiAKQ5plenCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwFTBxcM6xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrwH_DV8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-jw==

Are the flask benefits from Profane Chemistry better than saving a point and swapping everything from he right of Sentinel for Coordination and Blood Siphon? More life, same dex, more STR, and some cast speed for one less point.

Last edited by meep_42 on Dec 30, 2014, 12:24:39 PM
Also, why do we need Purity of Fire? I'm having no trouble without it (just got the last aura node last night so I haven't re-worked my links), so I'm not sure why I'd invite mana issues.

I'm also having trouble with mana regen -- only at 1400 mana presently and like 150 regen. I guess I need to get more mana/ES on my gloves / jewelry.
Guess PoF is a must for Atziri runs, not sure tho.
I like meep's tree rebuild, probably will go that way (then again +60% life from flacks is good... awww the choices...)
For mana trouble (which I don't have atm due to puny 4L) I'd definitely try out Righteous Decree (near Templar's start), +22% mana and -12% consumption looks promising.
Sorry I wasn't clear -- the mana issues are for Arctic Armor, not for SRS or anything.
This is probably a stupid thing to ask but could you just go with the classic Facebreaker setup to super grind or is this Scion setup just too squishy to get in to the nitty gritty even at mid-level gameplay?
Day 3 of this build and I'm loving it. Torment league, linking gear and tree just for reference.

With so many yellow pieces being run, isn't it really easy to go over resist caps? I was trying to figure out what the biggest damage boosting unique could be, any suggestions? High iir is another option I guess
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Dec 30, 2014, 2:18:27 PM
"
Nicol wrote:

With so many yellow pieces being run, isn't it really easy to go over resist caps? I was trying to figure out what the biggest damage boosting unique could be, any suggestions? High iir is another option I guess

Yeah, the author pointed that res cap could be reached easy, that's a big plus.
And amongst the uniques, it seems like perfect rolled Sidhebreath amulet could boost up the damage, if rolled +15% spd and +15% damage. Any other unique would break the itemization of this build, it will be something different if I'd try out, say, wand+shield and no Belly (but still playable).
Last edited by superjack010 on Dec 31, 2014, 1:32:26 PM
"
meep_42 wrote:
"
volish2k wrote:
"
stefaniescott wrote:
Can somebody post me the final tree pls ... ?

why dont take my

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA-4EBwSzCGcI9A18EQ8UsBUgFm8XLxg8GYoajx0UHaodviLiKPoqTSycL28zhzWSOlg64TwtPydBh0WdRnFH4klRSshMLUyzTP9NuU3jU1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52jyakNqrGvbbRluqm-ecLt9GICkgh6Cx4MJg9uFYIhCj0aP-pM6mK2a4Juhm7WiAKQ5plenCKh9qsSsmK9stAy18rc-uJO86r0nwFTBxcM6xq7KSsy8zzLQgdP72L3ZE9rd2wvhiONq6rrr7uwY7IrwH_DV8kX22vfX-ej60vsJ_gr-jw==

Are the flask benefits from Profane Chemistry better than saving a point and swapping everything from he right of Sentinel for Coordination and Blood Siphon? More life, same dex, more STR, and some cast speed for one less point.

thats is good idea i gona take it
Last edited by superjack010 on Dec 31, 2014, 5:48:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info