[1.2+] Incinerate tanky build (AA/EB/MaxBlock) quite cheap / 228k dps at lvl 87 ... lol

Hey, I really need your answer on this: is this build okay without using Three Dragons? I exchanged it for a good AR Helmet, which has dual resists and high life rolls. I also use different links:

Cybil's Paw: 3L 1G 1R 1B: Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Blind (so when I try to escape from mobs, I can blind them and help me get out of the situation)

AR Helmet: 4L 4R: Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call

Cloak of Defiance: 5L : I use the same links that you do when it's 5L

EV/ES Gloves: Cast When Damage Taken + Molten Shell + Enhance + Arctic Armour (the arctic armour is high level so CWDT doesnt affect it)

Rainbowstrides: Clarity + Discipline + Herald of Ice + Reduced Mana

Rathpith Globe: Tempest Shield + Life Leech + Reduced Mana

I really need your feedback if this works, I followed the same skill tree, only difference is, I didnt take the two shock nodes near the Eldritch Battery keystone prior to non-usage of the Three Dragons. Please answer!
can this be done as Scion? cause i have almost all of those items (dont have tabula and the belt) and a VERY similar incinerate build with 72/75 block but VERY low damage.

gear
Spoiler
My shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1085909
Last edited by mfilh0o on Nov 3, 2014, 10:29:20 AM

just got this corruption
1.3.0 killed this build :(

RIP my tankiest and strongest build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info