[1.2+] Incinerate tanky build (AA/EB/MaxBlock) quite cheap / 228k dps at lvl 87 ... lol

update to v1.11.
i have added some number in the dps section... 189k sustainable dps. why not...

i should add a atziri promise to see...
does tempest shield life leech provide alot of leech ?
"
mopzi wrote:
does tempest shield life leech provide alot of leech ?

it is hard to say but with 75%block chance + 900avg dmg (tooltip) of tempest shield +8%life leech, when i am in the middle of fast hitting mob, my life is like regenerated. it is like with a life potion.

for exemple in a room of the lybrary lvl67, my life never went down more than +/-25% without doing anything. every times i dont block, the next 1 or 2 seconde my life is regenerated to 100%.
it really help to be more tanky.

nice to know , testing your build
Just a hint if you didn't know, you can do crazy things with higher level incinerate and the -X mana cost of skills mod from elreon.
IGN: GosuSumm OR GosuSan
Last edited by GosuSan on Sep 17, 2014, 5:38:26 AM
As we use Arctic Armor we have a hudge mana regen so mana cost of Incinerate is not a problem for us :)
but thank ou for this advice wich can help poeple with mana problems :)
as some poeple add all short bonus for their dps, why not me.
So with the atziri's promise flask, the tooltip is at 6763dps...

i will add another one with the vaal haste if i found one.

i am curious to know the future tooltip dps when my AddChaos/Echo/FasterCasting gems will be Q20...
"
DarkManda wrote:
As we use Arctic Armor we have a hudge mana regen so mana cost of Incinerate is not a problem for us :)
but thank ou for this advice wich can help poeple with mana problems :)

Yep, that's right. It helps me at the moment (level 70) but I am still not using AA because there is not enough mana reg atm. But a 6-linked Level 17 Incinerate with only 12 Mana cost is awesome :)
IGN: GosuSumm OR GosuSan
Lvl 60 pretty fun build
Hello and Great build! looks awesome!
I am new to the game so i was wondering if you could break down the skill tree to help the leveling? like hows is it with 20-40-60 points. wich way you prefer to go early to make things easier! thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info