[1.2+] Incinerate tanky build (AA/EB/MaxBlock) quite cheap / 228k dps at lvl 87 ... lol

"
DarkManda wrote:
update:
now at lvl85 my incinerate is lvl9 and LMP is 15/q20. my dps are now 5570 :)

Can hold atziri without die?
"
shadowfaxpku wrote:
A very, very decent build, nice job OP!
One thing to add though: an extremely powerful defensive mechanism with max block is cast when stunned. Coupled with max level CWDT, IC and Increased Duration, you get a lot of 9-sec immortality to physical damage..

I's quite interested in the CwS gem for max block build.

Is there analysis on which gem will be triggered more frequently, CwS or high level CwDT?

And if the CwS gem is triggered more frequently, does that mean the common CwDT gem linking with End Cry should be replaced by CwS gem in this setup?
Hi ....life leech work in the shield?:S

And the other thing...I have a high problem with the mana

Im lvl 76 has All items but i cant use Discipline,Herald of ice,Clarity,Tempest Shield and Artic Armour togethers

Just use Herald of ice,Tempest Shield,Clarity and Disciple and rest 90 of mana -__-
"
marcosrei wrote:
"
DarkManda wrote:
update:
now at lvl85 my incinerate is lvl9 and LMP is 15/q20. my dps are now 5570 :)

Can hold atziri without die?

hi, someone invite me in a Atziri map.

this was the first time for me. TP was at the two Vaal boss.
I was alone and killed the boss in less than 3-4min.
Next he joinned me back, we go to the next room and to the next three boss without difficulty.
he stayed in the corner and i started to fight. near killing one of the three, another one hit me hard 1 time... 2 times... 3 times ... i was dead... (if only a had blocked one or two of his it :( ...)

so with the tabula and no specifique flask i am too weak to survive. but i think that it is doable with something else than the Tabula.

i will perhaps try it soon.
Last edited by DarkManda on Sep 11, 2014, 7:12:33 AM
"
Spieluhr_0 wrote:
Hi ....life leech work in the shield?:S

And the other thing...I have a high problem with the mana

Im lvl 76 has All items but i cant use Discipline,Herald of ice,Clarity,Tempest Shield and Artic Armour togethers

Just use Herald of ice,Tempest Shield,Clarity and Disciple and rest 90 of mana -__-

yes life leech works fine with tempest shield and max block. fast hitting mobs heals me :)

So you just have some pb for arctic armor, how many mana regen do you have ?

(note : with eldrich bat, you have to active Discipline before other aura)
"
kutreels wrote:
"
shadowfaxpku wrote:
A very, very decent build, nice job OP!
One thing to add though: an extremely powerful defensive mechanism with max block is cast when stunned. Coupled with max level CWDT, IC and Increased Duration, you get a lot of 9-sec immortality to physical damage..

I's quite interested in the CwS gem for max block build.

Is there analysis on which gem will be triggered more frequently, CwS or high level CwDT?

And if the CwS gem is triggered more frequently, does that mean the common CwDT gem linking with End Cry should be replaced by CwS gem in this setup?

i am trying CwS setup. it trigger some time but i am not able to compare with high level CwDT.
with CwS, the immortal call and the endury cry are not cast every time together :/
but when i am in the middle of hard hitting mobs, it's cast more frequently.
I have 192.1 mana reg per second...But you have 250 and use artic armour so fine?:S

If u can log in the game i can whisp you and show you all!
i am not playing now but you can show here all your items you are using, and your passive tree :)

with 192 mana regen you cant cast AA more than lvl 13 or you will lost mana while moving.
"
DarkManda wrote:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤Items¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Here are my choices with the goal to not need exalt for it.

Don't know how it is in Beyond, but the Shield is 1-1,5ex minimum on Rampage at the moment.
Just bought one, to do this build next :)
IGN: GosuSumm OR GosuSan
"
GosuSan wrote:
"
DarkManda wrote:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
¤Items¤
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Here are my choices with the goal to not need exalt for it.

Don't know how it is in Beyond, but the Shield is 1-1,5ex minimum on Rampage at the moment.
Just bought one, to do this build next :)

you are right :
standard : 15 chaos
rampage : 1 ex
beyond : 2.5 ex

was playing in standard when i have created this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info