[1.2+] Incinerate tanky build (AA/EB/MaxBlock) quite cheap / 228k dps at lvl 87 ... lol

"
mopzi wrote:
does tempest shield life leech provide alot of leech ?

No.
Just...no.
Link it with blind if anything.
why are you taking blood drinker node? i just don't understand. You have no phys dmg.
Pretty easy it gives 8% More Life and he was aiming for the Shield Nodes there.
"
XulaZ wrote:
Hello and Great build! looks awesome!
I am new to the game so i was wondering if you could break down the skill tree to help the leveling? like hows is it with 20-40-60 points. wich way you prefer to go early to make things easier! thanks a lot!

hello and welcom to this awasome game :)

you can choose your way in the passive tree following this :
1 - aim for life node and take eldrich battery on the way
2 - aim for mana regen node
3 - aim for inner buff
4 - aim for block node
5 - aim for damage node and reduced mana reserved to add Herald of ice

At lvl 35 (when you can use Three Dragon) take the shock node.
with Cybil's it is very easy to go through all acts until "garden merciless" without doing XP run.Arrived here I had to do some "Dock XP run" and win some lvl to upgrade my Artic armor gem.
For the sceptre of god merciless you should have arctic Armor at high lvl so aim for max mana regen.
Dominus Merciless will be hard with low block chance. I died a lot in front of him until lvl+/-70.
"
DarkManda wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:
Hello and Great build! looks awesome!
I am new to the game so i was wondering if you could break down the skill tree to help the leveling? like hows is it with 20-40-60 points. wich way you prefer to go early to make things easier! thanks a lot!

hello and welcom to this awasome game :)

you can choose your way in the passive tree following this :
1 - aim for life node and take eldrich battery on the way
2 - aim for mana regen node
3 - aim for inner buff
4 - aim for block node
5 - aim for damage node and reduced mana reserved to add Herald of ice

At lvl 35 (when you can use Three Dragon) take the shock node.
with Cybil's it is very easy to go through all acts until "garden merciless" without doing XP run.Arrived here I had to do some "Dock XP run" and win some lvl to upgrade my Artic armor gem.
For the sceptre of god merciless you should have arctic Armor at high lvl so aim for max mana regen.
Dominus Merciless will be hard with low block chance. I died a lot in front of him until lvl+/-70.

Thanks!
"
"
mopzi wrote:
does tempest shield life leech provide alot of leech ?

No.
Just...no.
Link it with blind if anything.

i have made a test.

I remove AA, I remove Tempest shield, and be surounded by undead and Undying Outcast.
I lost my HP very quickly.

I launch Tempest shield and my life is at 100% in a few secondes... and they all die :p

So YES it works very nice against small/medium enemies !
Hey, I really need your answer on this: is this build okay without using Three Dragons? I exchanged it for a good AR Helmet, which has dual resists and high life rolls. I also use different links:

Cybil's Paw: 3L 1G 1R 1B: Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Blind (so when I try to escape from mobs, I can blind them and help me get out of the situation)

AR Helmet: 4L 4R: Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call

Cloak of Defiance: 5L : I use the same links that you do when it's 5L

EV/ES Gloves: Cast When Damage Taken + Molten Shell + Enhance + Arctic Armour (the arctic armour is high level so CWDT doesnt affect it)

Rainbowstrides: Clarity + Discipline + Herald of Ice + Reduced Mana

Rathpith Globe: Tempest Shield + Life Leech + Reduced Mana

I really need your feedback if this works, I followed the same skill tree, only difference is, I didnt take the two shock nodes near the Eldritch Battery keystone prior to non-usage of the Three Dragons. Please answer!
Nice and Solid Build. Gonna give a try.
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Oct 27, 2014, 9:27:02 AM
Trying out your build, pretty good at level 55 atm
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Oct 27, 2014, 9:26:19 AM
Hey, I really need your answer on this: is this build okay without using Three Dragons? I exchanged it for a good AR Helmet, which has dual resists and high life rolls. I also use different links:

Cybil's Paw: 3L 1G 1R 1B: Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Blind (so when I try to escape from mobs, I can blind them and help me get out of the situation)

AR Helmet: 4L 4R: Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call

Cloak of Defiance: 5L : I use the same links that you do when it's 5L

EV/ES Gloves: Cast When Damage Taken + Molten Shell + Enhance + Arctic Armour (the arctic armour is high level so CWDT doesnt affect it)

Rainbowstrides: Clarity + Discipline + Herald of Ice + Reduced Mana

Rathpith Globe: Tempest Shield + Life Leech + Reduced Mana

I really need your feedback if this works, I followed the same skill tree, only difference is, I didnt take the two shock nodes near the Eldritch Battery keystone prior to non-usage of the Three Dragons. Please answer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info