The Mathil Tornado/Puncture Spec - Cheap Uber Atziri Viable

Well boys, used all 6 of my uber portals to clear up to Atziri and die to her at 20% life left.

I'm so damn shattered.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hello would this gear be enough to challenge atziri :)?
Also would like to know wich item should i improve.
Thx!

Spoiler
Excellent build
Just to give a feedback for new players, that usually think : "Fuck i dont have any gear and not a single exalt, i cant play any cool build"

PLAY THIS BUILD

Started 3 Days ago and played very casualy just 3 hours ever evening. Reached level 42 and im really destroying cruel act 2. Much fun. Played careless (rampage) and didnt die once (im usually good at dying!).

I slightly changed the Skill tree to get 30int/str and to grab that revelery cluster (3 points + 1 travel) that really takes away all mana problems.

I litterally play naked and its still great, i oneshot whole packs. Gear to prove:

Spoiler

Total cost of trading: 7 fuse (thats 56 alliteration only!)
GMP (5fuse) an added fire (1 fuse), and a death harp (1 fuse)(was lucky enough to 4 link the bow in 1 jew/fuse).

Another new players tipp for "starting bows":
Spoiler
Blue rustic sash (craft yourself if you dont find one) + wetstone + best base bow you can find/ buy from vendor = ~60% inc damage bow for like nothing (add a second magic mod to it) Just craft a new one every 5-8 levels.

At level 32 buy a death harp (1-2 fuse) it is a KILLER from level 32 - ?? (even on 42 its still great).

Thank you very much for this cool build!

€dit: what should i take next?
1. head to acrobatics/pase acrobatics?
2. heavy draw?
3. deadly draw?
4. hearthseeker cluster
Last edited by return33 on Sep 5, 2014, 4:17:52 AM
"
return33 wrote:

€dit: what should i take next?
1. head to acrobatics/pase acrobatics?
2. heavy draw?
3. deadly draw?
4. hearthseeker cluster

I took acro and phase acro and i'm cruising through act 1 merc now mostly 1-2 shotting everything. After that i got heavy and deadly draw (currently level 51)
"
Mathil wrote:
Well boys, used all 6 of my uber portals to clear up to Atziri and die to her at 20% life left.

I'm so damn shattered.

Damn. That hurts. But on the upside, that's only 20%... Next time you'll beat her :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
"
Mathil wrote:

I'm so damn shattered.

Damn. That hurts. But on the upside, that's only 20%... Next time you'll beat her :)

Well... it doesn't quite work that way imo. The way I have to do Uber Atziri with this char is get hit by nothing and play my ass off. I could quite easily do worse next time due to tougher situations, being less alert, playing worse, you name it. So it's not over 'til it's over :(
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hey Mathil,
I'm playing your build atm, and enjoying it a lot.

Could you give us some advice on what passives to take first, like a progress?

Thank you and keep up the good work!
zzz
LAzycalm2

Mathil Did this in this video where he explain the build in the first minute he explain exactly which point he take when leveling and in which order :)
why not drillneck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info