Masters remove crafted mod

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
The question is why such an obscene grind to level 8 has to exist in the first place. EG the "multiple crafted mods" that Elreon provides would be amazing for all players, not just the uber-rich.

Oh, so you need to invest currency to reach level 8 Elreon now? How do you do that? Do you get experience from using his workbench? Or can you pay him off to look away when youre crafting level 8 mods without being level 8? What hidden features are you on about?
i totally agree.. give us access earlier ffs... i agree crafting multiple mods lvl 8.. but removing should be lvl 6 or 7..
Rampage IGN: InsanityIsReversed
I'd just like to add another voice to this - I also think the removal ability should be available earlier (maybe level 4-6 or so).
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
Bump for some GGG response
*cough*
+1 for remove at level 6
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
nynyny wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
The question is why such an obscene grind to level 8 has to exist in the first place. EG the "multiple crafted mods" that Elreon provides would be amazing for all players, not just the uber-rich.

Oh, so you need to invest currency to reach level 8 Elreon now? How do you do that? Do you get experience from using his workbench? Or can you pay him off to look away when youre crafting level 8 mods without being level 8? What hidden features are you on about?
Yeah, you can level him much faster if you spend currency by buying into other players master missions. Have you not looked at the noticeboard in merciless act 3? Trading master missions makes up half of the 'parties' at times.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Time to give up on this I guess. No idea how to get a GGG response to this question, ro how to get more support.

Very disappointing for me, no frikken idea why they have made this mechanic as it is, but it is a kick in the guts to the average Joe out there. Guess the 24/7 grinders and 'no lifers' win again

GG GGG
Level 6 is "casual". You will make it there doing dailies with any character that can survive in merciless or even act III cruel.

Level 7 isn't out of reach... it takes time, and the areas generated in the level 6 dailies can be high for some casuals who haven't gotten to act 3 merc yet.

Level 8 isn't happening at a casual level. You'll have to be carried by players in multi-play.
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Time to give up on this I guess. No idea how to get a GGG response to this question, ro how to get more support.

Very disappointing for me, no frikken idea why they have made this mechanic as it is, but it is a kick in the guts to the average Joe out there. Guess the 24/7 grinders and 'no lifers' win again

GG GGG

Try posting this on Reddit. Maybe you can get a GGG response there...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info