[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

Mjölner becomes LEGACY

see this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1295414
Yes mjölner becomes legacy and we can use divine orbs(or do we even need to use?) on it to get the new faster attack speed and still maintain the 50% proc chance.

Edit: i might be totally wrong. Just something i read in reddit.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Jun 22, 2015, 11:17:18 AM
"
Tanakeah wrote:
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Today some good news finally dropped. Based on the most recent Development Manifesto, and how specifically it was worded, it is more or less confirmed that the mjolner nerf is NOT RETROACTIVE. Hence, the DPS viability of this build in 2.0 is no longer thay big of a concern. For new players of this game, buying al legacy mjolner will be very expensive especially with the unique item hoarders and price flippers. It is still unknown whether the buff to the gavel base attack speed will retroactively affect mjolner.

Since the buff to the weapon is the actual base and not the stats, any changes made to base weapons/armor will go through and affect all existing spawns of the weapon. That means the Mjolners - legacy or not - will have the new attack speed base. Glad to see the proc nerf is not retroactive and will certainly not be using any divines on my Mjolners that I do own. :P
hi i wanna do this build now and i'm willing to sell all my stuff for this build... but i'm afraid of the new patch any advice?
I would maybe wait and see. Not sure yet if the patch is gonna make this build alot less awesome.
Is there any advantage of going dual Mjolner now or after Awakening. Prices seems to be shooting up and always been an idea of mine, so wonder if I should get a double while the getting is good. But never tried to do any research to see how viable it is. o_O
"
Is there any advantage of going dual Mjolner now or after Awakening. Prices seems to be shooting up and always been an idea of mine, so wonder if I should get a double while the getting is good. But never tried to do any research to see how viable it is. o_O

i don't know i didn't find any double mjo but i try it and it's crazy... my gear :
MS and LS alternate attack hands, so only 1 mjölner will work at a time. So u will only get the ias bonus and alternating skills.
"
Reoxy wrote:
MS and LS alternate attack hands, so only 1 mjölner will work at a time. So u will only get the ias bonus and alternating skills.

Would it be effective with a skill like dual strike then? Or not worth the trouble in being actually viable.
"
Reoxy wrote:

ty for the information i changed the mjolner for a shield
and i'm using two herald... i remooved the bloodrage because it will be rekt in 10 day and this build work very good on maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info