[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

What? Did they change blood rage on todays patch? Becouse if they didnt change it, it will still give attack speed on low life. I did notice the change to MC too, but good thing is that act4 will give us 3 more passive points to use.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
What? Did they change blood rage on todays patch? Becouse if they didnt change it, it will still give attack speed on low life. I did notice the change to MC too, but good thing is that act4 will give us 3 more passive points to use.

I think this is what the new Blood Rage is going to be like now: http://cb.poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Blood+Rage

So it looks like for 20% quality you're only going to be able to get 5% IAS for a total of 20% attack speed whether you're on LL or not.
So did they just eat their own words? Fuckin fuck.

Q: Is is a nerf to Low Life non-shavs/lorica builds? They had high chaos resists specifically to mitigate their degen.

A: Yes and no. Yes, this will be the group hardest hit by this change. This build operates on higher tolerances than most. No, the Attack Speed Bonus on low life is now free rather than being gated by %qual. This bonus is also greater than current live amount.

This Q&A was when they first changed blood rage few weeks ago.
Last edited by Reoxy on Jun 5, 2015, 12:54:01 PM
Well GGG hates lowlife again.
4% life and 4% ES. Thats like a "fuck you" in the face with the mjölner enrf and aura nerf.
GJ GGG GJ
EXALTS>EXAMS
"
Have no problems with Physical/Elemental Reflect.

How can you do that ? I get insta kill...

Thank you

Here's my current gear
loving this build while waiting on 2.0

Hopefully something good for it can come from all the blood rage/blood magic changes and what not.
I've since updated my tree and gear, here it is.

6k ES

100% uptime on my flasks
101 fire resist
99 cold resist
100 lightning resist
tree

gear
Spoiler

i do not need the res on my belt so i'll be switching that out soon for something with useful stats, done uber once, the second and third time i get her to about 15% hp but fail to complete it.
Last edited by moneyonmymindd on Jun 9, 2015, 9:54:43 AM
Rip in pieces

This is how I feel about blood rage changes: https://youtu.be/2ntKgLxgY9s?t=2m24s

Ok leveled up to 100 with this build, was really great fun and thx for OP to make this guide.
2.0 Meta prob will make many change to that build, hope it will be not totally nerfed and unplayable anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info