[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

have a lvl 91 Scion and respeced on this build
i need help somewhere i really suck :) and i have no clue what the issue is.
got 6.8 k Es, resis 82, and suck at atziri trio they kill me 3 times :)))))
Atziri is just crazy i cant even kill her.
i dont get it how in the video u hit the mirror 2 times in a row without being killed.
pls explain i really would like to make this work.
Get saffels for atziri fight and use flask and atziri flask. Also atziri reflects curses, so u need flask that removes curse.
IGN: Reoxy
what about trio fight? which one u kill first/last
doeas it matter ... and btw... thnx for reply :)))
Well in trio fight i usually try to kill the cycloner first, and that fight needs remove curse and remove bleed flask.
IGN: Reoxy

have optimized gear a bit, now running 6.9 k ES, have also followed ur tips works fine now killed normal atziri 10 times in row deathless (ok had one death at trio due to nonesence playing :))
what do u think am i good to run uber with this spec ?
You dont have yet all dps gems 20/20 or 21/20 and imo too low es to try uber. Btw you really need that vitality? i think not, you better use some heralds instead, i run 5 auras and 2 heralds and got 60+ hp left witch is enought for me, on maps half regen is good to skip 1 herald.
Also you dont have blood magic with blood rage, enhance, but if you like leap slaming then its ok i think

Oh and for normal atziri fight (uber maybe too) - question for all you guys - what blue gems you prefer to put instead? In normal maps when enemy cant be cursed i use 20/20 incr crit chance for more insta leech ( it works on spells right) and i use 20/20 added chaos dmg - well added light could be better but chaos imo is excellent to me cause it cant be reflected so safer to play

Last edited by Kingoko on Jan 3, 2015, 1:55:42 PM
es vise think its fine as ppl did only with 6 k, however i might be very wrong.
vitality vise u r totaly right i need to switch it out with ash harald :))
aswell as the dps gems does it make a big difference on discharge 21/20 Arc 21/20???
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
es vise think its fine as ppl did only with 6 k, however i might be very wrong.
vitality vise u r totaly right i need to switch it out with ash harald :))
aswell as the dps gems does it make a big difference on discharge 21/20 Arc 21/20???

I have done it with 4k es when I was missing my shavs, It's possible.

Don't use ash herald, U want Thunder and cold.

Copy my setup~

Spoiler

Last edited by Starzee on Jan 4, 2015, 12:17:49 AM
cool mate thnx for ur input gonna try it once i get my set together. next thing to buy is bloooodyyy headhunter belt :))
"
"

The other thing is that i realized this build doesnt require Arc in Mjolner since You alrdy have a high chance to shock enemies with Critical strike and 10% chance to shock from tree. So the Best choice for clearing map is IAOE, and Iron Will (130% spell dmg w/ PA ) is best for dps. (Conc effect actually provides the most dps but the side effect is huge)
Anyway, its a fun build.

Arc is not there to shock, Arc is added so that the mjolner proc's discharge more. It's best to keep arc.

Oh rly? i tried to self-cast ARC to see if it will trigger discharge, and the answer is no.

In my opinion, Arc is only for RT to shock enemies.

Btw, this is my gems set for clearing map, the clearing speed is amazingly fast since every white mobs will get one shot whereever you leapslam, and use cyclone for some rare mobs.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Jan 4, 2015, 3:35:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info