[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

My build is

Spoiler

I have a few Question
1. Use Ass Mark better or use ele weakness better?
2. in normal atziri after potion my resis is 91/81/92 spell block 72 why I still got 1 shot?I cant use Saffells after i use saffells i only have 6600es now i have 7300es
3. should I just give up spell block and learn Alchemist st my skill tree?after potion is 94/81/95 <<i dont know is that still enough to tank her damage , but now every time I believe my spell block , NOPE , I run 10 times atziri not even can block once , every time I trust it and i dead ....
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
My build is

Spoiler

I have a few Question
1. Use Ass Mark better or use ele weakness better?
2. in normal atziri after potion my resis is 91/81/92 spell block 72 why I still got 1 shot?I cant use Saffells after i use saffells i only have 6600es now i have 7300es
3. should I just give up spell block and learn Alchemist st my skill tree?after potion is 94/81/95 <<i dont know is that still enough to tank her damage , but now every time I believe my spell block , NOPE , I run 10 times atziri not even can block once , every time I trust it and i dead ....

1. Will depend on whether or not you feel that you have enough Critical Strike for your spells or not. Best thing to do is to test them both out over a period of time and see which one gives you better results, though Assassin's Mark may win out in the end.

2. The reason you're likely getting one-shot is because (I believe) Atziri's spells all have some penetration built into them, meaning you cannot get full on immunity from her lightning or fire damage. Also, are you having trouble in the split phase and attacking the mirror one? That could also be an issue with you reflecting a lot of damage onto yourself there.

Saffell's Frame is an amazing shield for that fight...stop looking at the raw ES, that isn't important. What you SHOULD be looking at is the +5 to MAXIMUM RESISTS that it gives. That will push your fire and lightning resists up to 96 and 97 respectively when flasking and that is a HUGE reduction in damage. Also, Saffell's sports a huge amount of spell block, which is pretty much what Atziri attacks with throughout the fight and while I don't know your tree stats, you may be able to get close to max spell block while wearing just that shield and not using the Rumi's Concoction. Still, would keep the Rumi's so you can ensure you hit max spell block when needed.

3. Try Saffell's Frame first and see what happens, and if not then potentially go for that cluster as you can then wear the SF shield, flask, and you'll get 99/100 for your resists, which again is a huge reduction of damage and the loss of ES won't matter that much, even with Atziri's natural penetration. Also, again, what specifically are you dying to/when you die during the fight? The split phase? The flameblast rings? The lightning rings? Her AOE spear throwing? What exactly?

**EDITED for weird quoting issues.
Last edited by Tanakeah on Dec 19, 2014, 8:26:33 PM
IS this gem good for mjo build too ? or motlen is the best

I also want to ask atziri can reflect curse so if i use elemental weakness / Assassin mark and she reflect the curse to me so only i lost 48% elemental resis she resis reamain the same or both of us lost 48% elemental resis
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Dec 20, 2014, 12:19:54 AM
She 1 shot you cause you dont remove probably curse on hit from chest - then you fight her with your own buffed ele weaknes on you the whole fight

Anyway i saw Palace video and i wonder hmm i still run 7 auras (both heralds) and i got much more es then you and im scion lol

I also want to ask atziri can reflect curse so if i use elemental weakness / Assassin mark and she reflect the curse to me so only i lost 48% elemental resis she resis reamain the same or both of us lost 48% elemental resis

Also use <<5 buffs + 2 Hearld>> or <<5 Buffs + 1 Hearld + Righteous Fire Better>> ?
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Dec 20, 2014, 3:06:29 AM
U loose more res than atziri. If i remember correctly some bosses have reduced curse effect.
IGN: Reoxy
actually what is the dps with this build.....my motlen is 2700 dps arc is 3900dps...discharge dont even know what is the dps...can anyone tell me what is the actal dps mix together ?.....I saw witch coc can have 150k dps...seems like mjoner build is very tank and no damage...
I got rid of blood magic gem and replaced with Vengeance. Lets me be a little more lazy with 48% chance to proc and blood magic only added 0.4 more aps. o_O
"
I got rid of blood magic gem and replaced with Vengeance. Lets me be a little more lazy with 48% chance to proc and blood magic only added 0.4 more aps. o_O

Vengeance cooldown is 1.2sec = max 0.83 hit per sec.
blood magic makes +0.4 aps = 1.2 hit per sec. (molten strike is 3 hit per attack.)

even if u take tooooo much attacks, blood magic is better.
Last edited by sftruze on Dec 24, 2014, 12:27:58 AM
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
actually what is the dps with this build.....my motlen is 2700 dps arc is 3900dps...discharge dont even know what is the dps...can anyone tell me what is the actal dps mix together ?.....I saw witch coc can have 150k dps...seems like mjoner build is very tank and no damage...

i simulated 10000 molten strikes attacks with program and calculated the dps.

data
hit per sec = 16.73 (APS * 3(molten strike) * Accuracy)
Max power charge = 3
Max endurance charge = 4
Elemental/spell increased damage total = +200%
Spell crit modifier = +260%
global crit modifier = +60%
crit multiplier = 330%
discharge /Arc/Herald of thunder/ice = Lv21

dps = 127.7k
(without curse/shock/atziri flask)

data
max power charge 4
others are same

dps = 135.9k (+1 max power charge = +5% more damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info