[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

If I'm going to use a Cold Doryani's belt, would it be better to use Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse pretty much all the time, or is Arctic + fireball still better?

Or what about Ice Spear? For mapping it might be pretty good with the second form and crits.
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 22, 2014, 4:00:39 PM
About the comment of the boss trio. I am also having problems with the boss trio and that's in regular Atziris run, what makes me feel like I really suck at this game. I destroy nearly any map and clear Atziris areas pritty fast but I get destroyed by the boss trio. I don't have the mirror amulet and our rings are pritty much the same. My amulet had 65%crit mult and 31% crit chance. Any suggestions other than play better grasshopper? Lol.
concidering the difficulty of getting lightning/cold leach, would it be worth taking vaal pact on a life based build, or better to just use life flasks?

i know that this isnt relevant to this build in its current form, but i am making something marginally similar
"
About the comment of the boss trio. I am also having problems with the boss trio and that's in regular Atziris run, what makes me feel like I really suck at this game. I destroy nearly any map and clear Atziris areas pritty fast but I get destroyed by the boss trio. I don't have the mirror amulet and our rings are pritty much the same. My amulet had 65%crit mult and 31% crit chance. Any suggestions other than play better grasshopper? Lol.

You're probably doing something wrong. :/

With the gear you have it should be absolutely no problem to wreck the trio. Make sure to always dispel the bleed from the cycloner immediately, don't stand in the rain from the girl boss and have your fire resi + promise flasks up when the cycloner burns and you attack him.

If all that doesn't help or is too hard to execute feel free to take Vaal Haste, Vaal Discipline and / or a rumi's concoction flask (replacing your sapphire flask) with you for the trio boss to make things easier.

"
loegare wrote:
concidering the difficulty of getting lightning/cold leach, would it be worth taking vaal pact on a life based build, or better to just use life flasks?

i know that this isnt relevant to this build in its current form, but i am making something marginally similar

Vaal Pact is only worth it if you use a life leech gem. Also why not keep using flasks even with vaal pact? With recent changes that's possible.

"
VixTrader wrote:
If I'm going to use a Cold Doryani's belt, would it be better to use Arctic Breath + Freezing Pulse pretty much all the time, or is Arctic + fireball still better?

Or what about Ice Spear? For mapping it might be pretty good with the second form and crits.

DPS-wise fireball is the strongest spell of all - even when wearing the cold Doryani's. Leech-wise it's best to use 2 cold spells with a cold Doryani's.
IGN: Pirteloli
"

In the very beginning doing runs with this build I would hassle a bit to get the trio done, but you very fast get to the point of it being a habit. I know some people that prefer doing it in another way then Tom - for instance starting with cycloner or dualstriker instead. So move to side instead of running to the middle to get tittybitch.
For normal it doesnt really matter who you kill first, they all go down pretty fast anyways.

Just focus and remember to actually aim instead of getting carried away. If you stand in degen, sure, move. Otherwise just focus on actually hitting as they move.

Walk in with charges as well, that helps.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
So if Fireball is the strongest spell of all, it seems that Fireball + Arctic breath would be the best full time combo. And then why not use Fire Doryani's if fireball is stronger than Arctic?
Sustaining RF and blood rage degen via zealot's oath atm.

Is uber atziri doable without Vaal pact and 6k ES?
Getting 3% leech on gear via corrupted amulet is extremely hard and life leech gem means no fireball to do damage.
Would 1.2k ES per second regen be enough for the occasional flameblast or split phase spear hits?
Re: Zealot's Oath

I was thinking the same thing. I realize it costs several points, but if you take Zealot's Oath, the Shaper node is only 1 point away for us and that's an additional 1% life regen. That alone would be very helpful, but there's another 1.2% available for 3 more points if needed. Or if your ES is high enough you could wear Blood Dance boots and I'm sure that would be plenty to sustain RF and Blood Rage all the time without worrying about the degen or flasks.

Does the skill node ' Wand damage and accuracy ' affects the dps of spells?

The 10% increased damage with wands
how you grants the power charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info