[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Tempada wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
The core items of this build are 2 Void Batteries as they are hands-down the best affordable weapon for Cast On Critical Strike.

I am so confused by this statement. If Void Battery counts as affordable, you can **** my face and call me Fanny.

Otherwise, awesome build :)

It's very affordable considering the damage and overall greatness of the build. What did you expect when you read the headind saying 2.1M DPS and über Atziri Capable? Usually you will need plenty mirrored gear for that. Go eat a banana.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
doing a decently similar build. how do you get over 3 aps with a 1.5 aps wand + shield? does haste really do that much? numbers arnt quite adding up in my head, and ive never really used haste before
"
loegare wrote:
doing a decently similar build. how do you get over 3 aps with a 1.5 aps wand + shield? does haste really do that much? numbers arnt quite adding up in my head, and ive never really used haste before

I'm sure Tom can give you an answer with maths, but the answer without maths is Haste and lowlife Blood rage w. buffs from tree. You might have forgotten to add that in.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Is Acuity mandatory for this build? Is there any alternative for handling reflect?
"
aff1nity wrote:
Is Acuity mandatory for this build? Is there any alternative for handling reflect?

mandatory? no. the build gets to a higher level with it? y, its preaty possible to play with Vaal pact and sacrifice 1 gem for life leech, or even play with the normal build and use legacy maligaro's, but i will have to play more carefully, and will have more dps due the 50% crit multi form it
About the Flame surge. How does arctic breath yield more dps than flame surge when you are engolf in RF. The ignite effect gives you 50% more damage with flame rurge. And flame sure does even more damage than shotgun fireball. I'm not counting on fireball for the ignite, on RF. And I was referring strictly to Atziris.
About the Flame surge. How does arctic breath yield more dps than flame surge when you are engolf in RF. The ignite effect gives you 50% more damage with flame rurge. And flame sure does even more damage than shotgun fireball. I'm not counting on fireball for the ignite, on RF. And I was referring strictly to the moment you are face tanking Atziris. Not when clearing the map. Only using flame surge as a spare gem in the inventory. To use only against atziris. By the way I'm only lvl 78 with this build. So I was also wandering when is the appropriate lvl to run regular Atziris with this build. And what lvl should I wait to do Uber?
"
About the Flame surge. How does arctic breath yield more dps than flame surge when you are engolf in RF. The ignite effect gives you 50% more damage with flame rurge. And flame sure does even more damage than shotgun fireball. I'm not counting on fireball for the ignite, on RF. And I was referring strictly to the moment you are face tanking Atziris. Not when clearing the map. Only using flame surge as a spare gem in the inventory. To use only against atziris. By the way I'm only lvl 78 with this build. So I was also wandering when is the appropriate lvl to run regular Atziris with this build. And what lvl should I wait to do Uber?

Umm, flame surge is weaker than both fireball and arctic breath with shotgunning EVEN WITH the 50% more bonus. Do the math?

Flame surge lvl 21: ((571 + 856) / 2) * 1.5 = 1070.25 average damage with 50% more multiplier. It isn't affected by GMP so it can't shotgun.

Fireball lvl 21: ((431 + 647) / 4) * 5 = 1347.5 average damage with shotgunning (*5) and GMP damage penalty (/2).

Arctic Breath lvl 21: ((416 + 624) / 4) * 5 = 1300 average damage with shotgunning (*5) and GMP damage penalty (/2).

There is no appropriate level to do atziri or uber. It depends on your gear, class, and player skill in general. Just try when you feel confident enough.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 21, 2014, 4:53:47 AM
if u have only a 5L chest what gems is better to place ?
CULO POWA
Without power charges up my Barrage has a 52% chance to crit. Sometimes it takes like 2-3 volleys of barrage to activate the CoC gem, specially if enemies are in my face. It's just like it doesn't want to proc even if the barrages goes multiple times into the enemy. This can lead to dangerous situations and death (I'm doing dual voids) This is specially annoying when facing our friends The Trio, that has a sad tendency to kill you very fast given the chance. So my question is; how high crit chance can barrage get before power charges are up, and what % of accuracy is necessary to eliminate the aforementioned situations? You talk about aiming good, and that's all fine and well, but with the games tendency to put objects in other places then where you see they are it seems a good aim sometimes takes you nowhere.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info