[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
Dkodr wrote:
Without power charges up my Barrage has a 52% chance to crit. Sometimes it takes like 2-3 volleys of barrage to activate the CoC gem, specially if enemies are in my face. It's just like it doesn't want to proc even if the barrages goes multiple times into the enemy. This can lead to dangerous situations and death (I'm doing dual voids) This is specially annoying when facing our friends The Trio, that has a sad tendency to kill you very fast given the chance. So my question is; how high crit chance can barrage get before power charges are up, and what % of accuracy is necessary to eliminate the aforementioned situations? You talk about aiming good, and that's all fine and well, but with the games tendency to put objects in other places then where you see they are it seems a good aim sometimes takes you nowhere.

It can happen that you don't crit the first few shots at trio. For regular Atziri it's no problem running in there with charges tho. Even without charges it should be fine. Of course if you don't have all that ES or don't use the flasks appropiate 100% of the time death can happen.

Anyways, charges or not up at trio - works fine for me at least. But if you prefer charges, then just dont chill outside the door for minutes before going in.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Sorry if this has been asked before.. But on a league without acuities (rampage) and vaal pact is needed, what would the tree look like? (would scion start be better in this case?)
Can i still kill uber with no mirrored amulet/helm? And if so what stats to look for Amulet and 2nd ring. Also Vertex`s Mask is it good choice or i should look for something with higher ES and Accuracy?
"
Can i still kill uber with no mirrored amulet/helm? And if so what stats to look for Amulet and 2nd ring. Also Vertex`s Mask is it good choice or i should look for something with higher ES and Accuracy?

Amulet you want crit, crit multi, es, %es, spelldmg accuracy. 2nd ring would be dex, flat es, %es and accuracy.

Vertex is good if you can't find anything else.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Is this build viable in beyond?
"
beefowns wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before.. But on a league without acuities (rampage) and vaal pact is needed, what would the tree look like? (would scion start be better in this case?)

Here's the defensive version of going Vaal Pact. I will take Spiritual to make up for my lack of BiS gear in Rampage (can't afford Void Batteries), and forecast ES in the neighbourhood of 8k to 9k.

To go aggressive: Drop Spiritual passives and the shield, replace with the spell crit passives, and go back to two crafted wands. ES will dip to 6.5k at most probably, but the dps increase is very significant.

I'm running a 4 life on hit Ammy so I can avoid the Lust Carnage passive points investment.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0NfA48DkgOXBB_EQ8RUBGWFHEWQBcvGyUc3B0UHU8ksCW8KPoqCyo4LR8vbzW5Nj026DpSQZZCo0V-RnFHBkuuTLNQMFfJWK9Z81xrXIpd8l9qY0NknWaeavptGW1sb55wUnC7cNVyqXcHeA1713_GgKSCU4LHgwmESIV9htGHE4nTjAuPRo_6kFWTJ5Ugm6GcpJ2un8uio6cIpyupbqyYrKqus7QMtUi5fLmTwBrB88MJw23FKMaez-nQ0ND12RPZW9te2-fesN-K37_hiOcL6QLqGOq66_XsGOyw8h3y4fO-8-r3MvfX-Ov60g==
Last edited by ShiverXL on Sep 22, 2014, 2:56:09 AM
"
MindR wrote:
"
loegare wrote:
doing a decently similar build. how do you get over 3 aps with a 1.5 aps wand + shield? does haste really do that much? numbers arnt quite adding up in my head, and ive never really used haste before

I'm sure Tom can give you an answer with maths, but the answer without maths is Haste and lowlife Blood rage w. buffs from tree. You might have forgotten to add that in.

absolutely forgot about ll blood rage, thanks for clearing that up
Can anybody give me a ball park number for how much minimum life reserved you need to be able to endlessly shoot barrage with no interruption? Thanks

And another quick question. Should I be using a 4 red link for my CWDT / Enduring / Immortal so I can add increased duration, or is the duration not really needed? Thanks
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 22, 2014, 7:42:08 AM
"
VixTrader wrote:
Can anybody give me a ball park number for how much minimum life reserved you need to be able to endlessly shoot barrage with no interruption? Thanks

And another quick question. Should I be using a 4 red link for my CWDT / Enduring / Immortal so I can add increased duration, or is the duration not really needed? Thanks

100 unreserved life is more them enought, barrage costs only 15 life per cast............3l for it is ok, 4l would b nice but we are already lacking sockets
sick build, sad I will never have 5 exalts, let alone 500

Is that legacy shavs btw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info