[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
xRodragoNx wrote:
how you grants the power charges?

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Ryuza123 wrote:
Does the skill node ' Wand damage and accuracy ' affects the dps of spells?

The 10% increased damage with wands

No.

"
VixTrader wrote:
Re: Zealot's Oath

I was thinking the same thing. I realize it costs several points, but if you take Zealot's Oath, the Shaper node is only 1 point away for us and that's an additional 1% life regen. That alone would be very helpful, but there's another 1.2% available for 3 more points if needed. Or if your ES is high enough you could wear Blood Dance boots and I'm sure that would be plenty to sustain RF and Blood Rage all the time without worrying about the degen or flasks.

"Plenty"? You do understand, that the build has 84% fire resistance and thus needs far over 10% regen, right? Feel free to do some math for checking how much regeneration you need and then realizing that it isn't really feasible without completely crippling the build. :p

It would take a LOT of points to get that much regen, and that is on top of the points required for zealot's oath and for the LGOH to sustain your life without vitality affecting it.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 23, 2014, 2:19:30 PM
"
Mothren wrote:
Sustaining RF and blood rage degen via zealot's oath atm.

Is uber atziri doable without Vaal pact and 6k ES?
Getting 3% leech on gear via corrupted amulet is extremely hard and life leech gem means no fireball to do damage.
Would 1.2k ES per second regen be enough for the occasional flameblast or split phase spear hits?

I'd assume you are using Rise of the Phoenix then? Would be surprised if you did that without.
So I noticed your tree has a good amount of crit multi / spell crit multi but no spell / ele damage.

I made this spreadsheet to look at my own DPS. (My gear is worth 2ex in total so it's not exactly your build) For me taking 1% spell damage is actually worth more than 1% crit mult. Have you verified in your calculations that the crit mult clusters are better than the 16% spell damage nodes at witch start?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Sep 24, 2014, 12:20:09 AM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
So I noticed your tree has a good amount of crit multi / spell crit multi but no spell / ele damage.

I made this spreadsheet to look at my own DPS. (My gear is worth 2ex in total so it's not exactly your build) For me taking 1% spell damage is actually worth more than 1% crit mult. Have you verified in your calculations that the crit mult clusters are better than the 16% spell damage nodes at witch start?

Yes, I did. The better gear you have the more spell damage you get from it compared to crit multi and thus you have less benefit from even more spell damage in comparison. Another aspect of weaker gear (and a lower level or less points in spell crit) is less critical strike chance and thus multiplier is worth less once again.

So as a conclusion: If you have bad gear it's often better to not go crit but instead raw damage. (Of course you should still try to get as close as possible to the crit cap with barrage.)

In my case even the worse crit multi nodes are better than the witch starting nodes.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 24, 2014, 1:38:16 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Ryuza123 wrote:
Does the skill node ' Wand damage and accuracy ' affects the dps of spells?

The 10% increased damage with wands

No.

"
VixTrader wrote:
Re: Zealot's Oath

I was thinking the same thing. I realize it costs several points, but if you take Zealot's Oath, the Shaper node is only 1 point away for us and that's an additional 1% life regen. That alone would be very helpful, but there's another 1.2% available for 3 more points if needed. Or if your ES is high enough you could wear Blood Dance boots and I'm sure that would be plenty to sustain RF and Blood Rage all the time without worrying about the degen or flasks.

"Plenty"? You do understand, that the build has 84% fire resistance and thus needs far over 10% regen, right? Feel free to do some math for checking how much regeneration you need and then realizing that it isn't really feasible without completely crippling the build. :p

It would take a LOT of points to get that much regen, and that is on top of the points required for zealot's oath and for the LGOH to sustain your life without vitality affecting it.

Well I didn't mean that it would function the same as righteous fire where you could just stand there and not take any damage. I just meant that with enough fire res, regen, and zealot's oath, leech might be enough to just run righteous fire all the time through maps.

84% fire res + 2.2% regen from nodes + 1.65% regen from vitality + 3% regen from boots. The drain would be slow enough that as long as you hit enemies within a reasonable amount of time it should be fine right? Of course there's always pots as well, but you wouldn't need to frantically be potting if you have enough regen and fire res.

Or, there's always the rise of the phoenix / saffells frame option since running maps shouldn't require massive amounts of energy shield anyway. For Atziri boss encounters just switch the shield for a good ES shield and play the normal way with RF on for a few seconds only while killing the boss.

So the real question comes down to math. Is dual wielding wands more damage then a single wand + constant Righteous Fire. If the boost from righteous fire makes up the damage from losing the 2nd wand, it might make some sense to try to run RF all the time right?
"
VixTrader wrote:

Well I didn't mean that it would function the same as righteous fire where you could just stand there and not take any damage. I just meant that with enough fire res, regen, and zealot's oath, leech might be enough to just run righteous fire all the time through maps.

84% fire res + 2.2% regen from nodes + 1.65% regen from vitality + 3% regen from boots. The drain would be slow enough that as long as you hit enemies within a reasonable amount of time it should be fine right? Of course there's always pots as well, but you wouldn't need to frantically be potting if you have enough regen and fire res.

No, that's not enough. You'd still lose like 10% of your ES PER SECOND. Also Vitality gives roughly 3% regen, not 1.65% because of all the buff effect and aura nodes. Again, do the math or test it - don't just claim or estimate. :p

A rough rule of thumb is that you have to get as much ES regeneration as fire resistance is missing to 100%. The remaining % left inbetween are your degeneration.

Exact math is that 70% of your ES and 90% of your life is drained per second which gets reduced by fire resistance.

"
VixTrader wrote:

Or, there's always the rise of the phoenix / saffells frame option since running maps shouldn't require massive amounts of energy shield anyway. For Atziri boss encounters just switch the shield for a good ES shield and play the normal way with RF on for a few seconds only while killing the boss.

So the real question comes down to math. Is dual wielding wands more damage then a single wand + constant Righteous Fire. If the boost from righteous fire makes up the damage from losing the 2nd wand, it might make some sense to try to run RF all the time right?

I did the math, the build is weak when wielding a single void battery. If you go with a mirrored or ultra good rare wand then RoTF is stronger than a decent shield, but you lose ES and you still need to spend lots of points for zealot's and LGOH.

I just dont see any point in going through this effort for running RF - you can keep up your flasks up all the time anyways. Especially against bosses. So you can already sustain RF forever.

Going RoTF or trying to forever sustain RF in another way would just be plain crippling the build at the benefit of not using flasks.... which would be insane imho. The flasks are a huge part of the build in the first place and are already required for reflect.
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:

Getting 3% leech on gear via corrupted amulet is extremely hard and life leech gem means no fireball to do damage.
Would 1.2k ES per second regen be enough for the occasional flameblast or split phase spear hits?

I'd assume you are using Rise of the Phoenix then? Would be surprised if you did that without.

Yes of course. 6k with RotP. Is that possible to do?

Edit: I am only asking this for uber atziri and maybe uber trio. Without instant leech I sometimes have trouble regenning to full ES before the next hard hit and am not rich to waste 10 uber sets to learn it is not possible without insta-leech.
Last edited by Mothren on Sep 24, 2014, 3:57:37 AM
i feel really sad cuz i reach lvl to get low life, and whe i noticed Solaris Lorica CANT get BBBGGG i just punch the screen XD too bad :/
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:

Yes of course. 6k with RotP. Is that possible to do?

Edit: I am only asking this for uber atziri and maybe uber trio. Without instant leech I sometimes have trouble regenning to full ES before the next hard hit and am not rich to waste 10 uber sets to learn it is not possible without insta-leech.

Hizbas did uber atziri with my rainbownuke build which doesn't have instant leech, so it is definitely possible.

Either way, I reached ~7k ES with dual wielding void batteries, so when using RoTF it's also possible for sure. I don't quite see why you'd prefer it over a spell shield / second wand since as said multiple times before you can sustain RF as long as you want with flasks. They recharge quick enough especially when fighting bosses where you constantly crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info