[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

"
crms wrote:
question, would determination be better effective survivability over vitality? essentially grace/determination instead of grace/vitality.

So far this build is working real nice for me! I ripped a cycloner so I decided to try something more safe to get my currency up. :D

If you can sustain the mana needed to cast your skills, then yes determination would be pretty awesome to run as well :)

I'm glad you enjoy it :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
crms wrote:
question, would determination be better effective survivability over vitality? essentially grace/determination instead of grace/vitality.

So far this build is working real nice for me! I ripped a cycloner so I decided to try something more safe to get my currency up. :D

If you can sustain the mana needed to cast your skills, then yes determination would be pretty awesome to run as well :)

Yeah, I haven't played in some time and forgot about all the nerfs on reserve etc. maybe once I can drop/trade an Alpha's Howl, I can try but for now, it's way too much mana. ^_^
Another awesome guide! Thanks LNB. Was wondering if it would be possible to use something like Flame Totem or Spell Totem in place of Searing Bond? Looking forward to the next guide. :D
"
crms wrote:
"
"
crms wrote:

Yeah, I haven't played in some time and forgot about all the nerfs on reserve etc. maybe once I can drop/trade an Alpha's Howl, I can try but for now, it's way too much mana. ^_^

Let me know how it goes man :)
"
Itchyboto wrote:
Another awesome guide! Thanks LNB. Was wondering if it would be possible to use something like Flame Totem or Spell Totem in place of Searing Bond? Looking forward to the next guide. :D

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words!

Are you the guy I talked to in-game perhaps? If not then somebody asked the exactly same question just the other day :)

The answer to your question is yes though. This skill tree can be tailored for flame totem and Incinerate totems. The biggest for you would to chance the burning damage skill nodes til fire damage. Getting Totemic Zeal would be a good idea as well.

I am actually posting a new beginner friendly (but also suited for veterans) blood magic dual flame totem build tomorrow. I can post the link here if you are interested :)
AHHH thanks! That wasn't me in game, but looking forward to another great build.
sorry if this is a dumb question but, how important for leveling is a quality searingbond skill-gem? should I be saving my currency to try and get the searing touch unique once I'm a higher level?
"
Itchyboto wrote:
AHHH thanks! That wasn't me in game, but looking forward to another great build.

Here is the links to the build:

Path of Exile Forsaken Masters Beginners Build: The Dual Flame Totem Manly Marauder [HC/SC viable]

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzJZltRJd2g&list=UU8tUILPcQ2y58pbumazRayA

Forum thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1050038

:)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 11, 2014, 7:10:26 AM
"
1UPedU wrote:
sorry if this is a dumb question but, how important for leveling is a quality searingbond skill-gem? should I be saving my currency to try and get the searing touch unique once I'm a higher level?

Quality is nice to have on your skill-gem but if I were you I would rather save up for a searing touch for sure! :)
Thanks for this build, m8)
Really good one for farming Dominus/Piety and mapping.
Have tested it on Dominus (Merciless). Haven't died even once.
Maybe, it's not as fun as hell build... but when you see, how fast goes Dominus health, you're feeling good)
Looking forward to see some new builds of yours.
And I think you shoud add to "Awesome, but not required uniques that greatly benefits this build:" section LC. If you have more than 140% of lighting res, LC will be better than BofB)
No guts - no glory

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info