[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

"
thewolp wrote:
thanks for the guide, I just have a question about DEX for the grace / trap / multiple traps. I see grace needs 136 dex on your gear? I don't understand how you support all of these and I see no dex nodes taken? Maybe I'm blind.. what level do you keep grace / trap / multiple traps at?

edit: I see the dex nodes in the 81 point tree you linked. What level do you go for these / IR?

As soon as I need it mate. There is no right or wrong answer here :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
And the next great guide from LNB!
Bro, you make it really hard to concentrate on one char! Man, now I need to decide every day which I should play: the witch, the ranger or the templar? Each of them is fun in it's own way. If you continue with producing these guides, I will never get even near end-game... ;o)

My Templar reached act 2 norm now, so at this point I still can't really say anything reasonable about your build, but I simply love your guides!
how noticeable is the nerf in 1.2 is this build still pretty good?
Hey why don't you run immortal call, inc duration in your cwdt setup? Is it wrong to do so on this char?
"
Keschnarf wrote:
And the next great guide from LNB!
Bro, you make it really hard to concentrate on one char! Man, now I need to decide every day which I should play: the witch, the ranger or the templar? Each of them is fun in it's own way. If you continue with producing these guides, I will never get even near end-game... ;o)

My Templar reached act 2 norm now, so at this point I still can't really say anything reasonable about your build, but I simply love your guides!

Haha thank you for saying so man! PoE is great for alt-o-holics so don't feel bad about creating new characters ;D

"
crms wrote:
how noticeable is the nerf in 1.2 is this build still pretty good?

The footage you see in the video of me doing high level maps were recorded after the nerf, and as you can see searing is still very strong and does lots of damage.

The new skill-tree actually made it easier for us to get more damage. This resulted in me having more damage after the nerf because of this! :)
"
arefuu wrote:
Hey why don't you run immortal call, inc duration in your cwdt setup? Is it wrong to do so on this char?

You can do that if you prefer that mate. The reason I don't use it is because I prefer having our endurance charges up most of the time to grant us some awesome increased physical damage reduction. This is especially important if you are using the searing touch staff as you obviously wont be using a shield then :)
god! this build is totally awesome! working well with my 72lv templar only with cheap gears!

thx mate :)
"
dumbshow wrote:
god! this build is totally awesome! working well with my 72lv templar only with cheap gears!

thx mate :)

Thank you for letting me know how it goes man! Best aof luck :)
question, would determination be better effective survivability over vitality? essentially grace/determination instead of grace/vitality.

So far this build is working real nice for me! I ripped a cycloner so I decided to try something more safe to get my currency up. :D
Last edited by crms on Sep 6, 2014, 3:20:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info