[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

"
Raizinho wrote:
Thx mate, has been a very pleasing 37% life roll.

Yeah I'll use Purity until i get the resistance capped out. Would u then switch to vitality or determination. I'm planning to use alphas helmet to push the auras a little bit more and i LOVE the "can't be frozen" part^^

Not bad man - GG!

Yea I am a big fan of the "cannot be frozen" property as well :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Semi new and haven't played in a while since forsaken masters came out but I have a question about masters for your hideout, I don't know if it makes a difference but which one's are the best to have for this build?
"
Skaithakk wrote:
Semi new and haven't played in a while since forsaken masters came out but I have a question about masters for your hideout, I don't know if it makes a difference but which one's are the best to have for this build?

It really doesnt matter which ones you have besides what you actually need at the time. Other than that you can just get all the workbenches and level up every single one of them one after the other.

Although, I'd probably advice having Vegan the last Earbender for the Armor/Evasion gear, haku for armor crafting, and elreon for gems he might occasionally sell along with good rings and scepters (if you dont have searing touch already)
"
"
Skaithakk wrote:

It really doesnt matter which ones you have besides what you actually need at the time. Other than that you can just get all the workbenches and level up every single one of them one after the other.

Although, I'd probably advice having Vegan the last Earbender for the Armor/Evasion gear, haku for armor crafting, and elreon for gems he might occasionally sell along with good rings and scepters (if you dont have searing touch already)

Good advice here.

Personally I prefer to level Haku, Elreon and Zana first. Level 4 haku for resistances and life on gear. Elreon for resistances and life on rings/amulets and Zana... well because she is awesome! :D
Thanks for sharing your build! I'm Enjoying staying alive :) Currently 52 on bloodlines. What weapon would you recommend using before getting searing touch? Still have not got my hands on one yet.
"
"
"
Skaithakk wrote:

Good advice here.

Personally I prefer to level Haku, Elreon and Zana first. Level 4 haku for resistances and life on gear. Elreon for resistances and life on rings/amulets and Zana... well because she is awesome! :D

Thanks for the replies :)

"
RaPsKa wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build! I'm Enjoying staying alive :) Currently 52 on bloodlines. What weapon would you recommend using before getting searing touch? Still have not got my hands on one yet.

Since i don't have a searing touch yet i usually go for something like this
Last edited by Skaithakk on Dec 20, 2014, 2:30:48 AM
That is completely fine. I didn't get a Searing Touch until about level 70 :)
is this build still like the best starter, easy to use and set up build out of any class?
Could I ask why you have molten shell in your boots instead of the said gem immortal call and enfeeble instead of increased duration?
Last edited by Skaithakk on Dec 21, 2014, 10:17:58 AM
For weapon, just use a one hand mace at beginning,
Find a low level white or blue one, with 20% elemental damage and 3linked slot at vendor (look all at each level up) or on the ground,

Then turn your white item to blue with a transmutation orb, or if it is already blue:
Sell it to vendor with 1 ruby ring + 1 alteration orb !!
Vendor will give you a +1 fire staff :)!

Then use chroma orb to change slot colors if it is not good (or find one with good colors before)
Then you can use an orb of augmentation to add 1 random stat to your mace :) !!

Best slot colors are RRR (Searing bond + increase burning + blood magic) or RRB (Searing bond + increase burning + minion and totem resistances or item rarity)

You can have a ruby ring on the ground or when selling an iron ring + red gem at vendor!

I'm now lvl 67 it's my first character on this game and it's very cool to play i think !!
Sorry for my english !!
Last edited by Redhelroch on Dec 26, 2014, 6:47:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info