[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
h4llowerner wrote:
The more interesting question is how will you deal with the RM + Enlighten "nerf" in the upcoming expansion --> you will need Enlighten lvl 4 to make it work in the same behaviour as b4 and this gem will be VERY expensiv imo.

Well tbh, if you have full mirrored you just get another mirror worth of Enlighten gems lel :^)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
h4llowerner wrote:
The more interesting question is how will you deal with the RM + Enlighten "nerf" in the upcoming expansion --> you will need Enlighten lvl 4 to make it work in the same behaviour as b4 and this gem will be VERY expensiv imo.

Well tbh, if you have full mirrored you just get another mirror worth of Enlighten gems lel :^)

Yeah I already have my level 4 enlightens ready. It also shouldn't really be a nerf since level 4 enlighten is supposed to be just as good as current reduced mana, and most 60% auras get moved to 50% reservation in the beta. Discipline becomes 35%, heralds are 30% instead of 25%.

Overall, this sounds more like a buff to me, if you can afford enlighten level 3 or 4, but as you know, this build is already expensive as it is and mostly catered towards the rich crowd of standard.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Hmmm. except rings and ammy (decent though) im fully mirrored. I just think its crazy to make this build or ll st (which is approx. 2k exalt if fully mirrored) even more expensiv while some random ts or mjolner builds are 1/5 of costs and do more damage and have higher clear speed. It was hard enough over the past 2 years to aquire crazy wealth (starting from zero) for this crazy build and now we also need like 3x lvl 4 Enlighten gems. GGG facepalm

Edit : Forgot to say thanks for the reply chunda & steez and yes im a lil mad :>
Last edited by h4llowerner on Jun 1, 2015, 2:44:33 PM
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Hmmm. except rings and ammy (decent though) im fully mirrored. I just think its crazy to make this build or ll st (which is approx. 2k exalt if fully mirrored) even more expensiv while some random ts or mjolner builds are 1/5 of costs and do more damage and have higher clear speed. It was hard enough over the past 2 years to aquire crazy wealth (starting from zero) for this crazy build and now we also need like 3x lvl 4 Enlighten gems. GGG facepalm

Edit : Forgot to say thanks for the reply chunda & steez and yes im a lil mad :>

Those builds don't have higher damage or clear speed, especially compared to LL BM KB. I agree they are much cheaper and they are capable of running ubers, but they are nowhere near the clear speed or survivability of this build. If we still had the gorge challenge, LL ST would still win because of whirling blades.

The beta is still a month away so a ton of level 4 enlightens will be created until then which will drive the price down, and you will definitely have time to level some as well. Worst case scenario, use level 3 enlightens until you can afford level 4, you will only have a bit lower reserved life. For mana I don't know, they can't run as many auras / heralds and might be a bit tight on mana so level 4 might be required.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
h4llowerner wrote:

I had full mirrored LL Mjölner build before. Mirrored Helmet + Mirrored Shield + mirror worthy boots 7500ES. The problem with mjölner is that you have to go melee to deal enough single target damage.(molten strike) I was in a lvl 79 map party with my friends, in 6 man party, all Tornado Shot and Wanders survived(my team was full mirrored 1000+ex worth guys only), except me in boss battle. Why? I had to be go in melee range to leech, to deal damage, to join battle. and you cant control everything in the game while you are melee unless you have block chance + dodge. Im really good at micromanagement, i can assure you that, the problem with mjölner is; you are melee, but you dont have enough instruments to be tanky enough for melee: No dodge, no block, no armor, Perma IC cant save you all the time(thats all you got). Wanders have AMAZING leech, you deal same damage as mjölner from loong distance(my barrage when buffed with flasks is like 540k dps), you can hit and run and kill anything which deals 5K+ damage without getting even damaged. Also i havent satisfied with mjölners single target dps to be honest.

In order to use Curse on Hit + Ele weakness vs über, you really need Mirror worthy Helmet + Boots to get 83(purity) + 60(-60 merciless difficulty) + 55(curse reflect by atziri) 198 all resists, and without ele weakness mjölners single target dps is not satisfying enough, as a wander, when i look to the past i can tell you that. So in the end, you should get your mirroreds to be as good as wander.

And about map clearing, I clear big rooms with 3-4 shot in über map. Single target is not the best with KB, but clear speed is uncomparable.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 2, 2015, 10:48:17 AM
Also, You can do Perfect BM wander with 850ex:

2000ex is possibly when you craft everything instead wand by yourself. Ahah.

Shavs: 62ex 6l
Boots +1 Rainbow: 8ex
Gloves: 115ex Acuity
Belt: 20Ex'ish Tri Res
Shield: Onslaught Song 180ex -sorry ddime :) i think onslaught is best for BM :)
Wand: Storm Needle 215ex
Amulet: 200ex Rune Medallion
Rings: Wed + phys + ES crafts 10ex for each
(i crafted these with 10ex worth budget)
Coe: 5ex

Empower lvl 4, Enhance lvl 4: 24ex each: 48ex total.

830ex total if im not mistaken

Since 20/20 gems are 1ex nowadays... we can say that you can have 850ex perfect BM wander build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 2, 2015, 10:56:50 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
Also, You can do Perfect BM wander with 850ex:

2000ex is possibly when you craft everything instead wand by yourself. Ahah.

Shavs: 62ex 6l
Boots +1 Rainbow: 8ex
Gloves: 115ex Acuity
Belt: 20Ex'ish Tri Res
Shield: Onslaught Song 180ex -sorry ddime :) i think onslaught is best for BM :)
Wand: Storm Needle 215ex
Amulet: 200ex Rune Medallion
Rings: Wed + phys + ES crafts 10ex for each
(i crafted these with 10ex worth budget)
Coe: 5ex

Empower lvl 4, Enhance lvl 4: 24ex each: 48ex total.

830ex total if im not mistaken

Since 20/20 gems are 1ex nowadays... we can say that you can have 850ex perfect BM wander build.

I agree it's much cheaper to gear now compared to a year ago, where a 4/2 coe was 100ex+ and a 6L non legacy shavs was 150ex. But you didn't include the price of 4 enlightens in your cost :P.

Also, I don't want to start a debate about shields again lol, but someone who is on a tight budget, like you just described, and still wants mirrored gear should opt for gloom call, since your rings and belt probably won't be mirrored and have the necessary resists to be capped, so grabbing it on the shield to get dps on rings is a smarter move.

Even in the case of someone fully mirrored, the optimal setup still includes a gloom call to be resist capped and using +1 rainbowstrides. If using mirrored boots instead, you lose 2 levels on 2 auras which is a significant dps and ES loss, along with more mana reserved in 2.0 (enlighten going from lvl 4 to 5 in +1 boots will help with reservation)

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Well to be fair Trio was never great in party, uncontrollable with many people.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Yes, the amazing part with gloom call is its best shield to get capped resists, its a must for ll st but since we use rainbow +1, i had no hard time while capping my resists. Though, as you said, in cases where the player doesnt have mirrored rings, gloom call is the best way to get capped resists.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 2, 2015, 7:30:33 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Well to be fair Trio was never great in party, uncontrollable with many people.

After i survived in 6 man party at lvl 88 with my ll wander scion, i realized that i really have the build i want to have since the beginning. Im lvl 95 probably i can handle them much more easily.

lvl 79 trio in 6 man party is the best way to test a build imho. This is my measurement.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 2, 2015, 7:42:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info