[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

Somewhat related, I finished making this wand, currently #2 phys wand (better than the current onslaught barb, not as good as foe bite). It's up for mirror, the fee is free. Bring a mirror and chromes for your colours.

I kinda wanted to try out wander but I don't really have time to play much lately. Consider it a gift to the community, if you wanted a good item without paying an insane fee on it (i spent 2k ex making this thing, asking nothing in return).
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Congratz for the craft!
"
swib wrote:
Congratz for the craft!

Thanks swib, I've been trying out wander and it's pretty fun. currently doing around 115k gmp dps with chain (no vaal haste, no flask included), with 8.2k ES. I run a different build than the others, I might post it.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Gratz on the craft man, will be really interested in seeing what your Wander looks like. Post some vids :D
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
swib wrote:
Congratz for the craft!

Thanks swib, I've been trying out wander and it's pretty fun. currently doing around 115k gmp dps with chain (no vaal haste, no flask included), with 8.2k ES. I run a different build than the others, I might post it.

I am interestd in your build too! My favorite crafter ever :)
IGN: Std -> Hossina (lv100 Scion)
Talisman -> Voltaxina (lv96 Ranger)

GMT +1, Central Europe
i finally got the 6l shavs in rampage now, but ofc no acuities. what do you think would be the best variant to play without those ? Do i have to go vaal pact? and is the blood magic variant even viable then without acuities?
@Fidwin
Last edited by fidwin on Sep 25, 2014, 7:12:10 AM
Post your build, please :D
"
fidwin wrote:
i finally got the 6l shavs in rampage now, but ofc no acuities. what do you think would be the best variant to play without those ? Do i have to go vaal pact? and is the blood magic variant even viable then without acuities?

If you don't want to ever rip to reflect I would suggest investing in vaal pact definitely. Alternatively, you could go evasion, don't take vaal pact and go for ondar's guile, and run grace on top.

As for my wander build, it's essentially the same as the 2 other BM wander builds out there, but I use faster attacks instead of add acc gem, and I use my own rings with accuracy. 116k dps, 7k ES, and it has the lust for carnage circle with 94% crit chance. Handles any single reflect very easily, even phys ref + vuln, or ele weak + ele ref, all of that without using life leech gem, and I empower wrath and anger. Haven't tried double ref yet but it's safe to say that with life leech gem itll be ez pz.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Hello, got a question:

Why do you take the Spell Damage nodes in the Scion start? Spectral Throw isn't a Spell, nor do you use Cast on Critical?

ps:
"
low life spectral throw

"Low Life" is very misleading as it describes a stance where you have 35% or less life giving you advantages with certain items (and a passive)
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Sep 26, 2014, 3:51:45 PM
"
rusher21 wrote:
Hello, got a question:

Why do you take the Spell Damage nodes in the Scion start? Spectral Throw isn't a Spell, nor do you use Cast on Critical?

ps:
"
low life spectral throw

"Low Life" is very misleading as it describes a stance where you have 35% or less life giving you advantages with certain items (and a passive)

Yeah that's the whole point of it. With crown of eyes, modifiers to spell damage also apply to attack damage. This build is low life, you reserve just enough life to get the attack speed from blood rage. Not quite sure if you had a question about that?

I don't know if you plan on doing this build, but if you are asking these questions you probably don't have the gear to run it, so I would recommend you check out something else before investing anything into it.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info