[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

Really liking this tbh, I have a 90 Scion that I'm purchasing gear for. Still in farming mode at the moment.

Currently have this:

Ignore the gems...

Scared SHITLESS to corrupt my Rainbows :(

Have this instead but don't know how it will play, will have to test it out.

Last edited by AqUaLoRd on Sep 16, 2014, 2:09:09 AM
"
AqUaLoRd wrote:
Really liking this tbh, I have a 90 Scion that I'm purchasing gear for. Still in farming mode at the moment.

Currently have this:

Ignore the gems...

Yeah don't corrupt your rainbows. You can either wear them as is with a level 4 empower, or colour the lioneyes paws RRRB and use those for more dps. If you are worried about the movement speed, once you get used to it it's not a big problem. But because of the low dex roll on the paws, I think you're better off using the rainbows because you'll have to spend a point in dex anyway.

Some people have been using mirrored boots instead of rainbowstrides and I feel that's a good idea too. I might consider making a pair, probably with cold and fire res so I can wear my 45/42/45 shield.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
So what is the different of this build compare to other lowlife - spectra throw build ?

Another Loath Bane - Shav - Acuity - mirrored shield , rings, amulet ...

Another 8xxx es / 1xx k dps blood magic xyz auras ......

I wonder why people keep posting the same thing .
StaticTemplar
Last edited by khacthien89 on Sep 17, 2014, 12:02:53 PM
This might shock you, but maybe all the std builds are aura-based simply because after years of trying every build iteration possible, it came out the best?

When you have mirror gear it only makes sense to strive to get the best build.
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
"
khacthien89 wrote:
So what is the different of this build compare to other lowlife - spectra throw build ?

I made this guide because i got countless requests ingame, and even though there aren't many replies to this thread, I get an insane amount of questions regarding the build ingame.

Just doing this to help my friends out really,if you don't want to see another ll st build then most people would recommend that you don't click on them.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
AqUaLoRd wrote:

Currently have this:

Ignore the gems...

Yeah don't corrupt your rainbows. You can either wear them as is with a level 4 empower, or colour the lioneyes paws RRRB and use those for more dps. If you are worried about the movement speed, once you get used to it it's not a big problem. But because of the low dex roll on the paws, I think you're better off using the rainbows because you'll have to spend a point in dex anyway.

Some people have been using mirrored boots instead of rainbowstrides and I feel that's a good idea too. I might consider making a pair, probably with cold and fire res so I can wear my 45/42/45 shield.

Ok cheers on the advice. I feel that wearing the rainbows as is will do with L4 Emp...unless your new boots prove to be insane...then that will add just another item to my To Be Mirrored List. Are you able to advise what boots they play with that replaces the Rainbows just so I have some understanding of how it works? Also please pop a link to your mirror service :D Shits about to get real!

And what a fkn pity that POEBuilder is no longer working!
"
khacthien89 wrote:

All Low Life Spectral Throw builds are created equal - but some are more equal than others.
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
khacthien89 wrote:

I made this guide because i got countless requests ingame, and even though there aren't many replies to this thread, I get an insane amount of questions regarding the build ingame.

Just doing this to help my friends out really,if you don't want to see another ll st build then most people would recommend that you don't click on them.

I didn't means to criticized or to taunt you. But I really dont known what would people may ask about. LL spectra throw has been exist for a very long time.There is only one way to do, prepare tons of ex, then buy all needed items. All will look exactly the same. That's why I said that people post the same thing.
StaticTemplar
"
khacthien89 wrote:
I didn't means to criticized or to taunt you. But I really dont known what would people may ask about. LL spectra throw has been exist for a very long time.There is only one way to do, prepare tons of ex, then buy all needed items. All will look exactly the same. That's why I said that people post the same thing.

Your reaction assumes people are reasonably intelligent which isnt true. Dont believe me? Scroll through Fyndel's guide and see the same questions being asked every other page because people are too stupid or lazy to look if their question has been answered already.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Low life spectral throw can be pretty different at the end when you actually know how it plays out. Lioneyes paws vs rainbowstrides, lust for carnage vs no lust for carnage, mana vs blood magic. Then there's actualy gear, etc.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info