[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

"
If you want to re-color your shav, Pierce gem seems to give ~5k more damage now than increased crit gem. Plus you get the added bonus of 50% pierce.

Also, where is your stun avoidance coming from with this new tree? I took Heart of Oak passive because I have no other stnu avoidance other than a 58% stun recovery flask.

The stun avoidance does come from skyforth, even without the stun avoidance enchant. Honestly it's not the ideal enchant but for now it's decent.

And thanks for the advice on pierce, it also gives more dps than faster attacks now, but I would rather remove crit damage than faster attacks yeah. Recolouring shavs to 5 off colours is going to suck though :(

Edit: I did try out pierce vs crit damage and it indeed gives more dps on top of reaching 100% pierce chance, so I think I'll be going with that from now on. Thanks :)

edit2:

I recommend using 1G 1R bench combo.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Mar 6, 2016, 8:25:56 PM
Took a quick video of a lab run I did in 5 minutes : https://youtu.be/o1WqhVeFkl4

I'm sure we'll be seeing runs in around 4 minutes very soon.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
If you want to re-color your shav, Pierce gem seems to give ~5k more damage now than increased crit gem. Plus you get the added bonus of 50% pierce.

Also, where is your stun avoidance coming from with this new tree? I took Heart of Oak passive because I have no other stnu avoidance other than a 58% stun recovery flask.

The stun avoidance does come from skyforth, even without the stun avoidance enchant. Honestly it's not the ideal enchant but for now it's decent.

And thanks for the advice on pierce, it also gives more dps than faster attacks now, but I would rather remove crit damage than faster attacks yeah. Recolouring shavs to 5 off colours is going to suck though :(

Edit: I did try out pierce vs crit damage and it indeed gives more dps on top of reaching 100% pierce chance, so I think I'll be going with that from now on. Thanks :)

edit2:

I recommend using 1G 1R bench combo.

gratz on the colours :D, same as mine now, very very rare colours
btw, i had 0,22 attacks per second before the patch with faster attacks, now im again at 0,22 attacks per sec with pierce, bought some jewels with attack speed, 1 more jewel slot and some attack speed nodes compared to before the patch

but i really need attack speed to spend more mana to keep always active the distillate flask, else even with herald of thunder+assassins mark i would reach maximum mana

i think you can do it without faster attacks, 0,25/0,26 attacks per second are very good imo

crit dmg gem is like +16/+17% more dmg, faster attacks is 27-28% more dmg, pierce is 30% more dmg and 50% piercing

oh forgot you don't use phys projectile damage :p
maybe ice bite for faster attacks and projectile weakness for poachers mark gives more dps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 7, 2016, 4:09:31 AM
the funny thing is that i have 100% crit chance with these items

50% crit chance in the hideout, 77,83%crit with 5 power charges
then i get 120% crit chance from inquisitor scion ( always vs bosses unless immune to ailment ) and makes it 90%crit then 10% from asssassin's mark and i am a 100% crit chance :D

so crit chance on gloves, amulet and diamond rings are useless for kinetic with scion, they let the tooltip go up, but it's fake dps, 120k tooltip with inquisitor+curse is the same as 150k dps with 95%crit chance without curse/inquisitor
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 7, 2016, 6:38:05 AM
Is this build beginner friendly? I dont have that much time to play but i have 2 storm prison wands i could use for lvling early on.

Or does it need alot of time ivestment?
Last edited by aitalar on Mar 7, 2016, 10:07:49 AM
dddddddddddddddddddd what's your DPS with charges up? I'm currently at 260k running blood rage and it sux balls, so I'm considering to switch to ur version of the build
IGN Soultakerr
"
aitalar wrote:
Is this build beginner friendly? I dont have that much time to play but i have 2 storm prison wands i could use for lvling early on.

Or does it need alot of time ivestment?

This build requires a lot of currency and a level 90 character, so I can't recommend it until you can afford at least a shavs, a crown of eyes and a ~250 pdps wand.

"
dddddddddddddddddddd what's your DPS with charges up? I'm currently at 260k running blood rage and it sux balls, so I'm considering to switch to ur version of the build

272.5k gmp dps with life leech gem and without blood rage. 293k with blood rage. I really recommend swapping crit dmg for pierce now, 100% pierce chance gives such a big clear speed and actual dps difference.

@InAshesTheyShallReap: I'm going to try swapping faster attacks for the gems you mentioned. For the running the lab though I think faster attacks is the most useful because it allows for faster movement and clearing. I know slower projectiles can give a ridiculous dps boost but idk if I need more dps honestly :p.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"

prepatch with mf i was at 131k and 290k with dps gear...
now i am at 155k with mf gear and dps.. probably 350k, you did something wrong if you didnt gain dps in this patch
"
"

now i am at 155k with mf gear and dps.. probably 350k, you did something wrong if you didnt gain dps in this patch

ofc I did gain plenty of dps, what I meant is running BR sux hard therefore I'm switching back to shav / non BR version of dddddddddd
IGN Soultakerr
"
"
"

ofc I did gain plenty of dps, what I meant is running BR sux hard therefore I'm switching back to shav / non BR version of dddddddddd

blood rage is bad without flask effect and phase run, these 2 are a must, you lose too much es before the next pack of monsters, but flask effect+phase run is the best choice for best clear speed even if you don't use blood rage, with these blood rage isn't a problem
and with berserker the leech it's so high, if you have defence ans movement speed br isn't a problem at all, blood rage let you use another dps curse too, or enfeeble if you want
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 7, 2016, 3:02:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info