[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

It can feel a bit squishy if you don't have enough DPS to 1 shot every pack of mobs in sight and when you have lower tier of gear. Maligaros are a viable option, but I would recommend that you use + rainbowstrides with enlighten and put your auras in them. Basically swap the gems between your boots and gloves and use maligaros + rainbowstrides.

I'm not very up to date with the game, but it's possible that mana versions are good again with the skyforth boots recently released.

Acuities seem to have dropped a lot in price and help tremendously for this build by enabling life regen, so if you can try to get them at some point.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
updated the the first post to illustrate the setup I am using now. Getting ready for ascendancy!
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
updated the the first post to illustrate the setup I am using now. Getting ready for ascendancy!

Hey, you should check out the new Vessel of Vinktar flask. It solves all mana issues, reflect issues, gives you light pen, and opens up your 6L for something more fun than life leech. To rely on Vinktar you'll probably want to spec some flask nodes. Then you also to get to rely on Rumi+Taste of Hate for amazing survivability. Feel free to check out my thread for some ideas. For reference I have 8.9k ES, 75/45 block, 155k DPS gmp+chain KB (vaal haste, flasks, charges), and close to 25% instant life and mana leech. If I had rings as good as yours, a DPS belt instead of headhunter, and +1 frenzy rainbowstride I'd probably have 180-190k GMP+chain KB.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Feb 27, 2016, 2:26:31 PM
bump for my boi
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:

Hey, you should check out the new Vessel of Vinktar flask. It solves all mana issues, reflect issues, gives you light pen, and opens up your 6L for something more fun than life leech. To rely on Vinktar you'll probably want to spec some flask nodes. Then you also to get to rely on Rumi+Taste of Hate for amazing survivability. Feel free to check out my thread for some ideas. For reference I have 8.9k ES, 75/45 block, 155k DPS gmp+chain KB (vaal haste, flasks, charges), and close to 25% instant life and mana leech. If I had rings as good as yours, a DPS belt instead of headhunter, and +1 frenzy rainbowstride I'd probably have 180-190k GMP+chain KB.

Thanks for the ideas, I've been thinking about using vinktar. I'm not too fond of replacing life leech gem with flasks though, it just feels a bit unreliable and dangerous for my taste, but I'm considering fitting it in the build. I don't really have a flask to swap for a grounding flask though, but I'll try to figure it out.

I managed to fit in a headhunter in my gear, not only because it's awesome but also because it helps tremendously to reach the str and dex requirement of some gems by providing 50+ dex of each. I'll keep updating this and talk about itemization when I have more time.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Gonna be attempting this in perandus league and i will still try and get it as high end as possible. 250+ pdps wand 450+ es spell damage shield, acuity + skyforth etc any skill tree modifiers i should take in account since i wont have GG jewelry on the char?
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
Gonna be attempting this in perandus league and i will still try and get it as high end as possible. 250+ pdps wand 450+ es spell damage shield, acuity + skyforth etc any skill tree modifiers i should take in account since i wont have GG jewelry on the char?

Just try to cap crit chance, resists, and get as much ES as you can from a mix of jewelry and jewels. Accuracy isn't all that important on rings and ammy because of ice golem (now giving 40% acc up from 30%).

As for gearing, try to get a shavs and coe early so you get decent dps. If you don't manage to get skyforth, just use pcoc gem and use a way to not get stunned (there is a new enchant for that or go get ).

I made you a barebones tree picking up the essential stuff, just remember to use intuitive leap for the rightmost jewel to pick up the 5 notables there and save a bunch of passives. Also pick up vaal pact.

As for ascendancy class, I would suggest deadeye + something else of your choice. Either occultist for the ES or berserker for the leech and damage.

In any case, I'm sure you know it's best to level with another build and switch to this at around level 85-90. But if you manage to get a shavs early, you can definitely level with it by using OP auras, herald of ice with curse on hit and dual cursing everything.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
If you want to re-color your shav, Pierce gem seems to give ~5k more damage now than increased crit gem. Plus you get the added bonus of 50% pierce.

Also, where is your stun avoidance coming from with this new tree? I took Heart of Oak passive because I have no other stnu avoidance other than a 58% stun recovery flask.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Mar 5, 2016, 9:49:12 PM
"
If you want to re-color your shav, Pierce gem seems to give ~5k more damage now than increased crit gem. Plus you get the added bonus of 50% pierce.

Also, where is your stun avoidance coming from with this new tree? I took Heart of Oak passive because I have no other stnu avoidance other than a 58% stun recovery flask.

Those OP boots also known as Skyforths !!!
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
You can get stun avoidance enchantment on boots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info