[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

How does clear mind helps?

U have mana reserved right?
"
lightofeast wrote:
How does clear mind helps?

U have mana reserved right?

With bloodmagic passive, you reserve life instead and the game treats your mana as unreserved since it's 0/0. As far as I know, this still works unless they made a recent change to it.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
ya clear mind still works. you have no mana reserved with blood magic.
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Ehi, i'm really interested in trying this build since i got a scion at 92 in std that i always wondered to make 100. At end of 1msc ill have an injection of about 300 ex + 6L shav...i meant to buy a mirrored wand (maybe storm needle wich can be found at about 200 ex) and acuity...would the other 30 ex enough to fill other slot or i should skip thoose 2 item and try get a better itemization?
Thanks in advance:)
"
Freud88 wrote:
Ehi, i'm really interested in trying this build since i got a scion at 92 in std that i always wondered to make 100. At end of 1msc ill have an injection of about 300 ex + 6L shav...i meant to buy a mirrored wand (maybe storm needle wich can be found at about 200 ex) and acuity...would the other 30 ex enough to fill other slot or i should skip thoose 2 item and try get a better itemization?

well you can fill a ring slot with a dia ring of mine. :)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Freud88 wrote:

Hey, sorry for the late reply.

Those are indeed 2 of the most important parts and I would recommend going for those first. The rest of the items aren't too expensive, just don't forget you need gems also.

I am not sure of the current meta but it's possible that there are cheaper builds now that are also good, so make sure to research well before making a big purchase!
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Hello there! I can't see where did you link your passive points together in the first post, is it missing some nodes between Coldhearted Calculation and Fangs of the Viper node? Also the link to the Infused node appears to be missing.

Btw, do you think Atziri's Acuity really neccesarry? I feel like it's just for the life regen, but since our life is so easy to fill with life flask, that doesn't even matter much, let alone no regen maps and such. I chose a rare gloves with attk speed and accuracy instead :)

And I only have like 27k dps tooltip with 5 power charges on (4 auras, lvl 81 so not enough passive point to go BM), do you think that's a bit low? I got a nice ele wand dropped recently so haven't think about buying a phys wand yet :)

Spoiler
Last edited by camapngu133 on Jan 27, 2016, 12:24:50 AM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Hello there! I can't see where did you link your passive points together in the first post, is it missing some nodes between Coldhearted Calculation and Fangs of the Viper node? Also the link to the Infused node appears to be missing.

Btw, do you think Atziri's Acuity really neccesarry? I feel like it's just for the life regen, but since our life is so easy to fill with life flask, that doesn't even matter much, let alone no regen maps and such. I chose a rare gloves with attk speed and accuracy instead :)

And I only have like 27k dps tooltip with 5 power charges on (4 auras, lvl 81 so not enough passive point to go BM), do you think that's a bit low? I got a nice ele wand dropped recently so haven't think about buying a phys wand yet :)

Spoiler

Hi, I haven't updated the tree in quite a while and I think it has changed since the last big updates, so I don't think it will be represented accurately if you try to access it. Life regen is more of a quality of life thing because it means you don't have to spam life flasks as much. I would recommend you get a wand with higher attack speed and also higher physical damage, that will boost your dps by a lot. Since my guide is outdated, I would suggest you try to follow someone else's that is more up to date with the recent changes in the game. The principles of this build remain the same though :

Run as many auras as possible with blood magic, put them in a pair of boots with +1 corruption to reach level 25-26 auras, use a high attack speed physical wand to scale all of that damage up. Use kinetic blast with pierce, GMP, WED and try to reach 95% crit chance with power charges. Also use herald of ice linked with a curse and curse on hit to provide frenzy charges or a curse of your choice.

Hope this helps.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Think I could make this build work with a witch?
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
camapngu133 wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, I haven't updated the tree in quite a while and I think it has changed since the last big updates, so I don't think it will be represented accurately if you try to access it. Life regen is more of a quality of life thing because it means you don't have to spam life flasks as much. I would recommend you get a wand with higher attack speed and also higher physical damage, that will boost your dps by a lot. Since my guide is outdated, I would suggest you try to follow someone else's that is more up to date with the recent changes in the game. The principles of this build remain the same though :

Run as many auras as possible with blood magic, put them in a pair of boots with +1 corruption to reach level 25-26 auras, use a high attack speed physical wand to scale all of that damage up. Use kinetic blast with pierce, GMP, WED and try to reach 95% crit chance with power charges. Also use herald of ice linked with a curse and curse on hit to provide frenzy charges or a curse of your choice.

Hope this helps.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy MFing a lot the last 2 weeks. So I did a few upgrade, re link my passive and gems following your advice and it works wonder! Now I have 6k8 ES and 57k tooltip with all charges up (33k5 in town). The build is stronger in term of offensive than the Kinetic twin curse build, less gear depentdent, less gem slot is also a bonus. But it's weaker in defensive, sadly. I often found myself quite squishy being hit by hard hit mobs and boss (no death though). But it maybe just because my flask setup isn't right. I will try out the Grace + Rumi + Taste of Haste combo to see if it work.

I don't think I will have access to Acuity anytime soon, and I quite comfortable with flasks then life regen, the +1 Maligaro would be a nice addition. Would you recommend it? I'm afraid getting BBBR on it won't be easy. Or maybe just +1 Rainbowstride and rare gloves is better?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Stats
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info