Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

"
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
When you return from probation, I'd really want to see example gear setup for your budget version + level 90 tree. Show dps and ES and some vids, thx.

Why am I asking
Because I don't believe this builds works with your budget setup

haven't you already finished yourself with the BM builds in Kaiserin's thread? There you said even the highend gear version would not be working for you on BM, so I dont understand your interest in the low budget version now :P

I am just curious :)
"
phoenix4dota wrote:
When you return from probation, I'd really want to see example gear setup for your budget version + level 90 tree. Show dps and ES and some vids, thx.

Why am I asking
freeeeeeeeeeeeedom , about the budget one i could make a video if you could lend me some budget items i dont currently have any %es rings and just for testing puting 1 ex on each ring and amulet would be a pain if anyone feels like giving me there budget gear i can make a video just as tipp the lvl is more important then the gear itself in mostcases + i got lvl 98 today! 2 lvls in 4 days aint bad!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 9, 2014, 6:48:59 PM
"
"
phoenix4dota wrote:

Why am I asking

haven't you already finished yourself with the BM builds in Kaiserin's thread? There you said even the highend gear version would not be working for you on BM, so I dont understand your interest in the low budget version now :P

he has a lvl 89 witch and a 92 ranger i dont think there is any way he could have tested it and if he did then you know what was missing
Every Class 100
guys if your gear is like mine try out Elemantal prolif instead of crit dmg (yes it sounds terrible) BUT when you play with it holy shit monsters cant move you shoot 1 ps and the whole room is frozen like if you play a freeze trapper its riciolous btw ps got from lvl 96 o 98 in 4 days with 1 death to beeing afk checking my 2nd screen on a onslought + haste map people who say this build is to squishy wait until i get 100 :D with my 2nd char ( swapping between builds every 2nd day so i can enjoy it the most have dagger +wands ) its lot of fun to play both builds costs 20 regrets though everytime :((
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 9, 2014, 8:17:10 PM
Hi, I was thinking of using this wand for the time being but am unsure as to whether or not I should either add either elemental dmg or spell dmg with a master.

I already know that the base crit is bad as something with 10~ crit would be much better.

One other thing that I was wanting to know was how fast did it take you to get to lvl 90 and above? as I have a level 86 RF Marauder and it took him quite a while through mapping (not going to use this char ofc :p) but if you can spare any recommendations for the leveling process I would be very grateful :) even though you have already said that this build is strongly recommended for a lvl 90+ character...
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Sep 9, 2014, 9:26:50 PM
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
Hi, I was thinking of using this wand for the time being but am unsure as to whether or not I should either add either elemental dmg or spell dmg with a master.

I already know that the base crit is bad as something with 10~ crit would be much better.

One other thing that I was wanting to know was how fast did it take you to get to lvl 90 and above? as I have a level 86 RF Marauder and it took him quite a while through mapping (not going to use this char ofc :p) but if you can spare any recommendations for the leveling process I would be very grateful :) even though you have already said that this build is strongly recommended for a lvl 90+ character...
from what lvl start? 1 , 70 , 75? and do you have acuitys?
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 9, 2014, 9:59:58 PM
@ alexlulz

Im a level 69 Scion soon to be hitting 70 and am using

I have about 3K ES or so, and still need to pick up a few more aura buff nodes and the BM node. I seem to be doing reasonably well although Power Siphon with the support gems does eat alot of mana as I have about 160 mana left over and its 75 mana per shot with Power Siphon.

Auras im able to run so far are:

*Hatred
*Herald of Ash
*Herald of Ice
*Discipline

I cannot afford an Acuitys, Shavs or CoE so this gear is being used for the time being although some WED + ES + Crit rings and a better Belt should be obtainable.
Last edited by G3nobee56 on Sep 9, 2014, 10:24:31 PM
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
@ alexlulz

Im a level 69 Scion soon to be hitting 70 and am using

I have about 3K Es or so, and still need to pick up a few more aura buff nodes and the BM node. I seem to be doing reasonably well although Power Siphon with the support gems does eat alot of mana as I have about 160 mana left over and its 75 mana per shot with Power Siphon.

Auras im able to run so far are:

*Hatred
*Herald of Ash
*Herald of Ice
*Discipline

I cannot afford an Acuitys, Shavs or CoE so this gear is being used in the time being although some WED + ES rings + Belt should be obtainable.
argh this doesnt sounds good i wouldnt recommend you to do this build it wont be stable and even getting to 90 will be hard for you but about tips , pm me tommorrow i will trade a stah full of 71-73 so you can get xp faster if you already got enogh then w/e
for lvling try to get crit chance and es first the rest isnt that important but with your gear i cant give you rly a tip if you need maps let me know maybe that helps
Every Class 100
Hi Mr, just a quick question. i only have a normal 20/20 Accuracy gem. My amulet has about 370+ accuracy on it. Can i use both ring without any accuracy on it and maximize dps stats on the rings pls ?
Last edited by Ironxbow on Sep 10, 2014, 12:35:35 PM
"
Ironxbow wrote:
Hi Mr, just a quick question. i only have a normal 20/20 Accuracy gem. My amulet has about 370+ accuracy on it. Can i use both ring without any accuracy on it and maximize dps stats on the rings pls ?
yes you can dropp the accuracy on amulet aswell
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info