1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

gg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"

gg

'bout time
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"

gg

hot damn
I think people is flaming on you because you have tried to trademark a build that is just the ST build but with mortal conviction and wands.

I am playing a MC Wanderer ATM and I must say that every single one person thought on going MC after the buff was announced, is not something that you can trademark as yours. I already planned a MC tree low life wanderer that was almost exact to yours, and I was surprised when I found out there were hundreds of people doing the same just before FM came out and the new tree and buff was announced.

It was the obvious move to do after the snapshot nerf and going wand was also an obvious move after the other nerfs were announced and the wand rework.

So I think you are putting yourself a bit too over the top trademarking something as if you created the skill tree itself or something.

For the rest, I think you are a more-than-good player but try to stay humble, it is going to payoff better in the future.

Cheers
Last edited by chromafunk on Sep 11, 2014, 2:54:30 AM
"

gg

gratz, but 20/23 Ash > 21/20 :P
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
got 2 mirrored ambusher, I'm planning on getting the #2 Wand for one of my ambusher and im planning on getting either a 6l shav or the mirrored onslaught song titanium spirit shield, if i take the shield i won't have any more currency to get a shav's, so what's better for me to get? shield or shav's? or can i get a good enough shield for 70+ ex if i pick shav's? oww my other option would be get jake's #1 wand and get shav's but get a shitty 5 ex shield or something like that lol, which choice would be alot better?
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Last edited by Shaenando on Sep 12, 2014, 2:36:15 AM
"
Shaenando wrote:
got 2 mirrored ambusher, I'm planning on getting the #2 Wand for one of my ambusher and im planning on getting either a 6l shav or the mirrored onslaught song titanium spirit shield, if i take the shield i won't have any more currency to get a shav's, so what's better for me to get? shield or shav's? or can i get a good enough shield for 70+ ex if i pick shav's? oww my other option would be get jake's #1 wand and get shav's but get a shitty 5 ex shield or something like that lol, which choice would be alot better?

This is very easy decision as Shavs is absolutely mandatory for this build (there is no substitute except Solaris Lorica but then u would have like no ES at all). Just buy decent rare shield (400 ES+, preferably spell damage if u using CoE and some resists if ure not capped), u can upgrade to mirrored one later when u get currency.
"
Shaenando wrote:

You have multiple mirrored pieces without realising that you need Shavs for low-life?
Daddy's credit card hurting a bit?
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
Shaenando wrote:

You have multiple mirrored pieces without realising that you need Shavs for low-life?

meh, free bump, i wonder where you got the idea that i didn't know i wouldn't need shavs :|

"
Aerinqq wrote:

This is very easy decision as Shavs is absolutely mandatory for this build (there is no substitute except Solaris Lorica but then u would have like no ES at all). Just buy decent rare shield (400 ES+, preferably spell damage if u using CoE and some resists if ure not capped), u can upgrade to mirrored one later when u get currency.

if i take solaris lorica, i can get the mirrored shield which gives me more res to cap fire cause of coe and more dmg ( spell damage ) then i can slowly get shav's probably farm dom try XD, but im just wondering which choice will give me the best results. i know i need shav's or solaris for this to work, im just having trouble deciding what to buy :|
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
Last edited by Shaenando on Sep 12, 2014, 10:32:54 AM
"
Shaenando wrote:
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
Shaenando wrote:

meh, free bump, i wonder where you got the idea that i didn't know i wouldn't need shavs :|

"
Aerinqq wrote:

if i take solaris lorica, i can get the mirrored shield which gives me more res to cap fire cause of coe and more dmg ( spell damage ) then i can slowly get shav's probably farm dom try XD, but im just wondering which choice will give me the best results. i know i need shav's or solaris for this to work, im just having trouble deciding what to buy :|

The priority is completely straightforward:
Shav > Acuity > Weapon > Shield > Amulet

Don't go over your credit limit now.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Sep 12, 2014, 11:52:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info