1.2.2 Fyndel´s LL Bloodmagic Wander 100k GMP+CHAIN Dps with Reflect videos / UBER atziri deathless

damn your guyz are right, im jelly too ! i want to stick in standard too, but i dont have tha balls ! im so jelly !

jelly is the only answer and explanation i can find, using my big brain.
Pls i want to learn more about how to being jelly

Today i got my lesson for ever. Free bump broah.
"
Alea wrote:
"
"
Alea wrote:
Didnt asked for such nice poo load, nvm 3% of ppl play scrandard: 1% are unskilled ones sticking on uber gear, 2% are casuals that dont have time for 3 months.
100 pages of bumps and posts by the same ppl rofl.

It's ok anyway, but it has to be write, in hope it will help to you to progress, to make something really new.

GL and stay safe ! :>

wouldnt have expected you to agree with me anyways jelly haters be jelly haters (dont say your not a jelly hater , normal people dont flame just no need for it)and the opinion of a person that doesnt even have a lvl 100 char or close doesnt count anyways they should play the game first before they say anything

Oh so you think it's about "jelly" and "leveling 100" ? i laught so hard.
Leveling 100 in standard... I would be ashamed to do that.

In the same way if i concatenate all my accounts for season race 8 im in top... 100 or less.

so you have won a demi god from your racing?
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Hi there,

I've decided that this will be my next build on standard, I'm switching over from a pre 1.2 spectral throw build.

I would appreciate if someone can take a look at my gear and tell me which pieces will not work for this build or what I need to change the most. (ignore gems/colors)

Spoiler

I am searching for a wand atm, have my eyes set on one just waiting for the guy to come online.
"
D_nasty wrote:
Hi there,

I've decided that this will be my next build on standard, I'm switching over from a pre 1.2 spectral throw build.

I would appreciate if someone can take a look at my gear and tell me which pieces will not work for this build or what I need to change the most. (ignore gems/colors)

Spoiler

I am searching for a wand atm, have my eyes set on one just waiting for the guy to come online.

you are most likely going to be REALLY low on ES, try to find rings with an open suffix to put Elreon's mod on.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)

Progress Report:

Due to some extraneous circumstances I'm going to have to be stepping away from the game for a while - I'll be logging in about once a day briefly (if anybody needs a Foe Bite they can grab me then), and can be reached via PM if needed.

The hybrid wand program is thus temporarily on hold - indefinitely. Someday it will get done, but it won't be anytime soon. Possibly Mind Weaver will get finished by the time I'm playing full time again? Who knows.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Sep 6, 2014, 7:50:16 PM
"
danisonxtc wrote:
"
"
danisonxtc wrote:

this build cleares maps faster then pre 1.2.0 LL ST, so its pretty legit. and for single target dps, we got them reaver (/me)

It always did, due to chain

this build didnt exist pre 1.2

Am talking about wanders however, aswell as bow(due to mentioned chain)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
if anyone could use, just hit me up ingame or PM me

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
D_nasty wrote:
Hi there,

Spoiler

you are most likely going to be REALLY low on ES, try to find rings with an open suffix to put Elreon's mod on.

Ok I made some changes, here is what I have atm. Still looking to upgrade the rings, just keeping these as temps.

With the shield upgrade I'm currently sitting at 5k es, is that low?

Spoiler
"
D_nasty wrote:
"
Sotto_voce wrote:
"
D_nasty wrote:
Hi there,

Spoiler

Ok I made some changes, here is what I have atm. Still looking to upgrade the rings, just keeping these as temps.

With the shield upgrade I'm currently sitting at 5k es, is that low?

Spoiler
Your es is low because both of your rings are missing the elreon % es mod with those your es is gonna be completly fine wand is fine but does its job rest is fine too next i would upgrade your belt after that get +1 rainbows
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info