Pohx's Dual Shock Wave Totems Build [ Budget ] [ HC ]

Currently 71, thinking of grabbing more mana regen nodes or something and running AA

I seem to take alot of damage if I have granite down

Do you have any problems taking damage?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Hey pohx, huge fan of your stream and started day 1 on beyond with your build. I watched you play it on taiwan and it looked like it had huge potential. Although I've been playing for a while now, this is my first char on a hardcore league.

I'm happy to say that so far I've gotten to 72 w/o ripping *knock on wood* and I feel it's mainly due to how well you've made the build. I'll admit, I don't play as yolo as you do on stream, but I still have pretty good clear speeds. It has a perfect balance between damage/life/control mechanics. I really like how I can literally crowd control entire packs and boss mobs by positioning bear trap and totems in different combinations.

Crafted a gg wand last night and my dps skyrocketed. Still need to buy a carcass jack but the price keeps going up, lol.

Why do you go with Hatred and not with Anger?

Tried you build yesterday, like it so far. Fun to play
"
SlowMo wrote:

Anger adds a flat amout of damage. It might be better a low gem levels (1-5 maybe?) but there's math to be done.

On the other hand Hatred adds a % of your phys damage wich results in a higher total PDS. Also Hatred slows mobs down wich makes crowd control even easier.
Last edited by skyflash88 on Aug 26, 2014, 7:15:54 AM
"
Zippolighter wrote:
Hi pohx and all POE dual shock wave fans.

Im lvl 60 now as a witch and currently building a dualshock totem. I am just wondering how do u survive in end game maps? I only see u have use cwdt, ic, ec, inc dur?

what about IR or MOM? or AA?

Pls advice me pohx or poe players dualshock pro.

Yes im a noob.

Mom is probably the easiest to do but you build has to go down to profane chemistry and the caster totem cast in duelist (You already have EB). Which are skip-able and your already hurt for points, and honestly iy might be easier to pick up more hp.

IR is close but doesn't help as much vs elemental damage, which seems to rip most people (besides lag).
Last edited by Amarath on Aug 27, 2014, 8:35:05 AM
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Aug 26, 2014, 12:57:28 PM
Great build! Kudos to you Pohx:-)

Question.. Would Doon Cuebiyari work with your build?

Thanks for your reply!
"
SlowMo wrote:

Anger does not work on spells, so it will not add damage to the totem
I am level 44. My searing bond has 1000 dps and shockwave 500 dps. Which one should I be using ? I dont have ancestral bond yet.
Can you make a List of unique items that work good with this build ... Also if there are any stats in specific slots that work good ? maybe cast speed (not counting health/resists, everyone knows to get those)

Thanks bro! keep up the good work ... Love the stream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info