[MUST CHECK] ES through the roof [Possible exploit?]

"
avlee wrote:
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
I don't get it, I see 3 prefixes and 1 suffix. What's the exploit? ;_;

This is higher than hybrid roll, will be 200% es soon

not to mention it's ridiculously easier to get, all you need is good alts and regals, no exalts necessary!

Even without this bug, that's still true. Made these boots specifically in preparation for Forsaken Masters, and bug or not, they're going to have more ES on them than the average player could afford pre-patch.

With divines this can be over a mirrored one's ES.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Basically it replaces the stun recovery with a higher tire mod.

Old max 120+56 = 176%
New max 120+68 = 188%

The main thing about this is that its easy to roll. 3 Alchemy orbs instead of 400 ex and eternals.
IGN: LiveD_LivE

yep
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! HOW THE FUCK THIS KIND OF BUG/EXPLOIT SLIPPED THEM...GOD DAMMIT MAN...JUST GOD DAMMIT...LEAGUE RUINED AGAIN IF THIS WASN`T INTENDED AND THEY WILL LET THEM BE....
"
htblind wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ! HOW THE FUCK THIS KIND OF BUG/EXPLOIT SLIPPED THEM...GOD DAMMIT MAN...JUST GOD DAMMIT...LEAGUE RUINED AGAIN IF THIS WASN`T INTENDED AND THEY WILL LET THEM BE....

Look likes it is... this was moved from General to Bug Reports.
QQ
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
Wasn't that the whole point of master crafting? To make it more accessible, with a sprinkle of cool mods here and there for fun.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Basically the cost of crafting a top tire rare just went from 200 ex to around 30ex. Especially if you have a good item that just needs hybrid defense mod.
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Less QQ pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info