(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

I respec to ur new tree yesterday, atziri way easier with this new setup.
I also did the final upgrade today, this makes EVERYTHING so much easier, i've been carrying 3 life flask all my gamelong, now only need 1.

Waiting for ur Uber guide ;)
"
mayanrm wrote:
I respec to ur new tree yesterday, atziri way easier with this new setup.
I also did the final upgrade today, this makes EVERYTHING so much easier, i've been carrying 3 life flask all my gamelong, now only need 1.

Waiting for ur Uber guide ;)

Well, I can post the first 3/4 of the uber guide now, but I haven't been able to kill uber Atziri herself yet. I will add the 3/4 guide to the top of page 1 and finish it when I actually kill her.

I also did decide to go into the templar tree for more life nodes and am sitting at 7.25k life now; I'm using the duelist life version.

EDIT:

Added unfinished uber guide.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 1, 2014, 5:32:40 PM
I'm going to try to save for a mirror + fee for a good amulet next. I'll just be farming Atziri and maps until then.
ign crixus_sabr
Added atziri service
ign crixus_sabr
Added build logic. This includes reasoning on why I use certain items and why physical damage is better than elemental for increasing total DPS.

Edit:
It would be nice if you guys who use this build could give me bumps once in a while to keep this on page 1. :)
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 8, 2014, 2:24:37 AM
Added some more build logic.
ign crixus_sabr
hey how can you be caps in chaos res wen you dont have any chaos res on your gear ?
Hi, litesabr
I use your build with 1-2 modifications. I have not Atziri gloves (no drops from Atziri) and good armour based chest at a moment. My present character looking good, level 92, approx 6k life with 6L belly of the beast, 100K DPS with romira's ring, etc. I use for curse Flammability for some special mobs.

Thanks for the build and explantations!
"
knudsen4220 wrote:
hey how can you be caps in chaos res wen you dont have any chaos res on your gear ?

I took the screenshot of the defensive stats in my hideout which is normal difficulty. Guess I need to fix this. :)

Edit:
Fixed it.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 10, 2014, 8:54:49 PM
Atziry service

Trustworthy, did 7-8 run, +streaming

Spoiler

god those ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info