(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

Hi I have tried this build since the start on rampage and im absolutely loving it. edited your build a little bit to suit by playing style with blood rage and what not. just got my 6l and my dps shot up to with abyssus and maligaros

Current Weapons 5 ex total
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYOFBGBEdUTzBRSFHUVIBX2Fy8Y1xnpGjgb-hynHRQj9iThJP0l3yftKaUqTSyFLOkwVDSTNZI26TrhPC09Pj7PPyc_m0d-Sn1KyE2STipP81FHUflTpVXWVvpXl1nzWhpbr2BBYnljcGOnZOdlTWaeZ6BsFm5pbqpyqX11fr2ApITZhxmHdo19j0aQCpBVkn2X_phvmSujiqQZpMKnhKyqtfK2Qbc-vYG95r6nwA_AGsT2xq7LQ9JN037V7di93CPdDd1G3sHjauXP51TqGOzL7g7veu_j8kX3Mvlj-tL7RfxL_MX-Cv66_94=

Have any improvements? please be gentle xD also 7k health holy flippen. im 88 struggling with 4.2 so far. I havent done atziri yet(kind of scared i wouldnt complete it) so im waiting for more health. ideal health before starting atziri?

Edit: Question mark.
Last edited by Almokinsgov on Oct 12, 2014, 6:29:55 PM
"
Almokinsgov wrote:

Have any improvements? please be gentle xD also 7k health holy flippen. im 88 struggling with 4.2 so far. I havent done atziri yet(kind of scared i wouldnt complete it) so im waiting for more health. ideal health before starting atziri?

Edit: Question mark.

I'm loving your weapons. :) Damn nice! Ya, this build definitely benefits from Abyssus, but it also makes you a lot squishier. I personally like survivability + great dps instead of 4k life + insane dps. :)

Blood rage? You know that you only do 5% of your total damage as physical? Yes, you get the frenzy charges, but I really don't think it's worth it only for them.

-------------------------------

Thoughts on your build version:

1) The WeD dmg boosts from Forces of Nature cluster doesn't really help much. Please check out my new Build Logic to see why. :)

2) Since the only block nodes you have are near dervish, I found I would rather save those 3 nodes and just go thru the right side via Leather and Steel instead.

3) The 2x 12% dual wield damage nodes at the duelist start are nice, but just not as good as others you can get. Also, the main reason I get the 2 aura buff nodes in the top right near Sovereignty are they give you the extra 1% to max resist from purities, which is pretty helpful vs Atziri.

4) Profane chemistry (life + life flask node group) is AMAZING, especially when used with Herbalism.

Here is a possible changed version that would still be good with blood rage, if you wanted to use it. Includes another .5% regen too.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYOFBHVE8wUUhR1FSAV9hcvGekaOBv6HKcdFCP2JOEk_SXfJ-0ppSpNLIUs6TBUNZI26TrhPC09Pj7PPyc_m0d-Sn1KyE2STipP81FHUflTpVXWVvpZ81oaW69ieWTnZU1mnmegbBZuaW6qcql9dX69gKSE2YcZh3aNfY9GkAqQVZJ9l_6Yb5kro4qkGaTCp4SsqrXytkG3Pr2Bvea-p8APwBrE9sauy0PSTdN-1e3Yvdwj3Q3eweNq5c_nVOoY7MvuDu968kX3Mvlj-tL7RfxL_MX-Cv66_95qkyLiR-LQgaQ5htEksAxfJKo=

EDIT (uber update):
I'm getting a lot closer to affording a mirror + fee for an amulet I'm looking at. After I get it, I'll be trying Uber again, hopefully with 7.5k life.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 13, 2014, 12:43:09 AM
Really cool build, look forward to your attempt to topple uber atziri with melee. Been trying to do the same :)
IGN: KiPad

Mirror Services (/view-thread/778747): #1 Crit Rings for *ALL* builds (Low-life, CI, and Life), #1 1H Axe, #1 Ar Boots, #1 Life Rustic
"
Blood rage? You know that you only do 5% of your total damage as physical? Yes, you get the frenzy charges, but I really don't think it's worth it only for them.

Thoughts on your build version:

1) The WeD dmg boosts from Forces of Nature cluster doesn't really help much. Please check out my new Build Logic to see why. :)

2) Since the only block nodes you have are near dervish, I found I would rather save those 3 nodes and just go thru the right side via Leather and Steel instead.

3) The 2x 12% dual wield damage nodes at the duelist start are nice, but just not as good as others you can get. Also, the main reason I get the 2 aura buff nodes in the top right near Sovereignty are they give you the extra 1% to max resist from purities, which is pretty helpful vs Atziri.

4) Profane chemistry (life + life flask node group) is AMAZING, especially when used with Herbalism.

Here is a possible changed version that would still be good with blood rage, if you wanted to use it. Includes another .5% regen too.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYOFBHVE8wUUhR1FSAV9hcvGekaOBv6HKcdFCP2JOEk_SXfJ-0ppSpNLIUs6TBUNZI26TrhPC09Pj7PPyc_m0d-Sn1KyE2STipP81FHUflTpVXWVvpZ81oaW69ieWTnZU1mnmegbBZuaW6qcql9dX69gKSE2YcZh3aNfY9GkAqQVZJ9l_6Yb5kro4qkGaTCp4SsqrXytkG3Pr2Bvea-p8APwBrE9sauy0PSTdN-1e3Yvdwj3Q3eweNq5c_nVOoY7MvuDu968kX3Mvlj-tL7RfxL_MX-Cv66_95qkyLiR-LQgaQ5htEksAxfJKo=

EDIT (uber update):
I'm getting a lot closer to affording a mirror + fee for an amulet I'm looking at. After I get it, I'll be trying Uber again, hopefully with 7.5k life.

Just made your changes to my build, Thanks for the help. I like blood rage for flicker strike. Im using at a quick map clearing utility. Once i start getting closer to endgame ill give up the abussys for a ballin helmet if i can find one.
The new Vulcan molten build, which is basically a rework of this build that uses Abyssus, has an idea on it that I'm considering using: dagger + scepter. (I'd probably just use a Bino's.) Before I try this, I wanted to get feedback on this idea from you guys who use my build. The main reason I'm considering this is to be able to use whirling blades to get away from Atziri's flameblast quickly. It would also be nice to get a bit better crit% chance.

On the tree, I'd remove the mace only damage nodes which would give me 10 to play with, but I'd have to use one of those to get a +30 INT node. For the other 9, what's a good idea?

1) Golem's Blood via the 1-hand dmg nodes at Water Dancing by duelist start.

2) Weapon Artistry + Heartseeker, both near the ranger start.

3) Get the flask effect nodes in the Witch tree?

4) Go into marauder tree for the life and accuracy nodes?

4) Some other change I haven't considered?
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 15, 2014, 11:57:28 AM
I want to see these changes, so sad i dont have a binos myself, but i think it would work great in dmg and life sustain.
Just one attempt today at norm Atziri and ->

Aura: hatred, PoF, herlad of ice. 91K DPS, just 5 uniques: two doryani's macees, one romira's ring, one rumi's flask and 6L belly of the beast. Curse: flammability (for the blue mobs only).

Nice and effective build. Thanks again, litesabr. Good luck!
Last edited by Minatg on Oct 15, 2014, 5:10:37 PM
"
Minatg wrote:
Just one attempt today at norm Atziri and ->

Aura: hatred, PoF, herlad of ice. 91K DPS, just 5 uniques: two doryani's macees, one romira's ring, one rumi's flask and 6L belly of the beast. Curse: flammability (for the blue mobs only).

Nice and effective build. Thanks again, litesabr. Good luck!

Nice! Always great when a Hope drops, more so when you get it on 1st try. HUEHUEHUE!!! Ok......plz smack me for going Brazilian....

Whooo! Just got my mirrored amulet that I've been working towards for the last few weeks. Thanks to Venntor for the mirror + service. This allows me to wear a different helmet since I don't need the INT nearly as much now.

I am going to sell my old amulet and helmet now too. The helm will be for 2ex and the amulet for 20ex. They will be on my store page also which is linked at the top of page on this thread.

UBER UPDATE:
In the last few weeks, I've gradually gained a decent amount of exp and am sitting at 26%. I think I'm going to level up once more to 95 so I don't waste that exp doing my next uber attempt.

Edit:
Died to stupidity, so I decided to screw leveling and just attempt Uber Atziri again. Helps that I just dropped a Mortal Hope to finish my 2nd Mortal set. XD
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 17, 2014, 12:46:55 AM
"
litesabr wrote:

Edit:
Died to stupidity, so I decided to screw leveling and just attempt Uber Atziri again. Helps that I just dropped a Mortal Hope to finish my 2nd Mortal set. XD

Hey litesabr. I think to try Ondar's guile for uber Atziri, instead of 3 points. In 2 levels, at 94 (have to reduce the accuracy rating due to reflect). But...with EVA equipment, like this:

Last edited by Minatg on Oct 17, 2014, 5:11:51 AM
Hey litesabr just saw this Build and wanna try it out, seems fun... however ive got a Scion lvl 89 atm, you think it makes sense to Respect ?
Last edited by Azial on Oct 17, 2014, 11:14:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info