(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

Thanks man. Any specific skulls you used leveling?
IGN: TheArenaOfZaros
"
IntoTheArena wrote:
Thanks man. Any specific skulls you used leveling?

Not really. Whatever is easiest based on your current leveling items. Molten strike or dual strike are both good.

"
uberrath wrote:
Just finished reading through the thread and the last update to a HC recommended build is a few months old now. Now that you seem to prefer the Ranger start, what is your opinion on a good HC variant?

I'm thinking about going ranger and working on something similar to your Acro build and hopefully finding space for a lightning coil. Another idea I had was to try duelist and grab more dual wield block nodes but I feel that's probably going to be more fragile.

Hmm. I think the current version is probably best for HC. Because I've been editing it to be uber viable, it's based on having LOTS of life.

If you're wanting to go up into acrobatics, it would a lot of damage or life nodes away that could hurt pretty badly.

EDIT:
After some thinking, I will put together a possible HC skill tree variant.

Here is with just some extra block while this one has acrobatics instead. While both lose some life, acrobatics loses more because of the increased points required to get to it.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 20, 2014, 11:20:37 AM
About to stream next Uber Atziri attempt. twitch.tv/litesabr

EDIT:
Hrm, I need to change something for the split phase cuz that's where I keep dying.....maybe I need a high evasion helm and/or boots.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Oct 21, 2014, 12:33:43 AM
So, I'm planning to run a variant of this build with cyclone. Here is a preliminary tree i came up with.

Spoiler

I took out aura nodes because cyclone will run on blood magic. Took out templar area and got acrobatics. Took out mace crit nodes at the top and put those points in Bone Breaker cluster for some serious phys damage increase. Also took dervish path to save a point and removed point blank.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
So, I'm planning to run a variant of this build with cyclone. Here is a preliminary tree i came up with.

Spoiler

I took out aura nodes because cyclone will run on blood magic. Took out templar area and got acrobatics. Took out mace crit nodes at the top and put those points in Bone Breaker cluster for some serious phys damage increase. Also took dervish path to save a point and removed point blank.

For what you're doing, I like all the changes except for Bonebreaker. If you're a crit build, I noticed that crit chance and crit dmg are better than phys damage. Also, you lose another 20 int in a build that already has trouble with int. :) Just my 2 cents.
ign crixus_sabr
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about the bone breaker cluster either. Intelligence really is a huge pain as a duelist.

Also, how much accuracy do you think is required on gear?

Thanks
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I have about +500 accuracy on gear, which is definitely enough. Just follow the rule that if you have 85%+ chance to hit, you're fine.
ign crixus_sabr
Updated current version to include Ondar's Guile. (duelist and ranger)
ign crixus_sabr
why did u take the IAS in cruel and not the 18%phys dmg?
"
litesabr wrote:
Updated current version to include Ondar's Guile. (duelist and ranger)

Nice. But if you have large life pool...i don't know. Righteous Fire could be useful. But gives x% more Spell Damage. huh...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info