(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

I am testing out using Lightning Strike. It already fits the build nicely. So far, it seems to have less single target DPS, but definitely higher clear speed than Molten Strike.
ign crixus_sabr
Big update coming:

1) Lightning strike

2) Acrobatics

3) Now reflect capable w/o Atziri's Acuity (still need to test in high map)
ign crixus_sabr
Hey litesabr, have you tried using ground slam or cyclone? I found those two skills to have the best clear speed on my dual sceptre character, especially ground slam with increased AoE.

The reason why ground slam is awesome is that you can attack the entire screen at once in a huge cone while lightning strike can only attack a few monsters at a time.

Also, have you thought about going into the shadow area? The nodes over there are really, really powerful and efficient.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
No to both, but for different reasons.

1) Cyclone: I'm not a fan of the desync that this skill has. I used it a lot when I did a shavs + mjolner build in month 2 of ambush league (while everyone else was doing life version). It was good, but I reeeeally got tired of the desync....

2) Ground Slam: if I remember right, you aren't use 2x Doryani for your build, just scepters in general. Doryani scepters are amazing for damage conversion skills like molten strike, lightning strike, and infernal blow (which is great for vorici single target missions). I believe that I'd need a very high rare scepter for ground slam to be as effective as lightning strike.

Also, with lightning strike's damage dealt being primarily from projectiles, ondar's guile is amazing vs reflect. My next on my to-do list is to try a reflect map w/o my acuities. I've already done 3 Atziri runs w/o them.

"
Etherfire wrote:
Also, have you thought about going into the shadow area? The nodes over there are really, really powerful and efficient.

I've considered it many times, but couldn't decide what to remove from my current build that is less efficient than what I'd get in shadow area. Could you make a passive tree for me to see the exact changes that you mean?

EDIT:
While using Maligaro's Virtuosity, I just did a 78 map with reflect w/o dying. Ondar's Guild + Acrobatics + Rumi's Concoction + Jade Flask = success.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Nov 14, 2014, 8:07:06 AM
"
litesabr wrote:

Also, with lightning strike's damage dealt being primarily from projectiles, ondar's guile is amazing vs reflect. My next on my to-do list is to try a reflect map w/o my acuities. I've already done 3 Atziri runs w/o them.

I've done 70 Apex runs already without Aquity for a week - ondar's guile/ aerobatics. 100% clear all. I tried Lightning Strike (nice for blue mobs and totems), but i think (not sure) that Molten Strike has more power.

Last edited by Minatg on Nov 14, 2014, 6:40:13 PM
Just killed uber atziri with molten strike!!!!

Dang, 1% from perfect es% AND chaos res with a good flat es roll too

EDIT:
Uber Atziri video added (whole run)
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Nov 17, 2014, 10:14:49 PM
Congrats mate, knew you could do it.

Edit: So I just watched the video and it was just epic. And you got lucky on the axe too :P

I guess trying uber on a non block/crazy defensive character will require at least 7k life. And even then, that dual strike dude and some of those vaal guys as well nearly oneshot you. I'm amazed.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Nov 18, 2014, 2:56:18 AM
Did u kill Uber with LS or Molten?

And if u did go acrobatics didnt u change your armor for a Evasionchest?

Can u post a new link on what u use atm gearwise?

Tnx in advance
He used LS for general clearing and molten strike for killing the bosses.

Using an evasion chest is not really viable since most of your gem links are red. Of course, it would be more optimal if you could somehow get 5 off color slots in a 6l, but it's not really worth it imo.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
He used LS for general clearing and molten strike for killing the bosses.

Using an evasion chest is not really viable since most of your gem links are red. Of course, it would be more optimal if you could somehow get 5 off color slots in a 6l, but it's not really worth it imo.

This is MOSTLY correct. :) Optimal would be an armor/evasion chest with the same stats that I have one mine, but with flat evasion instead of armor.

On another note, sorry to everyone for not updating earlier. I've been working a lot this week. I am now working on doing it.

EDIT:
Finished the update. For specific changes, see change log.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Nov 21, 2014, 9:28:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info