(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

can you post your Defence picture Thanks Best Guide!!!
posted!
ign crixus_sabr
Hey Litesabr,

So I'm a little confused as to which skill tree is the most recent. I can't find one where you actually have taken Point Blank. Are the trees updated?

Thanks!
"
fRenzaL wrote:
Hey Litesabr,

So I'm a little confused as to which skill tree is the most recent. I can't find one where you actually have taken Point Blank. Are the trees updated?

Thanks!

Ah! Thanks for reminding me. I'm testing without it because I'm using lightning strike for most of my mob clearing now, and being able to clear offscreen mobs with a melee char is pretty cool. That wouldn't be possible if I had my damage nerfed by point blank after a short distance.

This is a thing I am testing, so for now, I am not using point blank. I know that this does nerf molten strike damage quite a bit. However, it has been nice being able to use lightning strike.

Hmm, I think that if will be based on whether you play with parties more or not. If you play single player, lightning strike is great for clear speed, but it lacks the damage of molten strike AND has a higher mana cost. So, I think it breaks down to this:

Solo player -- NO Point Blank
Team/Party player -- YES Point Blank
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Nov 24, 2014, 8:53:55 AM
do you will try this build in 1.3 ?

i have made some try with the new skill tree, but i'm not sure if can work well like now...
rip my favorite build
I haven't had a chance to check out the revised 1.3 skill tree yet. I am about to research it and will do my best to come up with a revised build for 1.3.
ign crixus_sabr
It's looking like the new tree for my build will be a ranger start instead of duelist. I'm also looking into making a low-life version from (most likely) a witch. Here is my new proposed build for the ranger lightsaber wielder in 1.3:

Possible new build version in 1.3
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9de4O_rpW-qOK_MUj9meg3Q1Nko19h3ZbryzpMHxKfWJ5FSDK01FHfysV9ipNIuIZtI2_51TWigAGPydH4r6nBbUk_UrI0IFlTcLs1CP_3m6qpDm9NrTFMHG18kd-YqzdqDWShNmdqmyMS3jYvTY9OkL-Cm1stz4Pq7VIxq4Wv_PqPC0mlSoLxPZh4nBScqk9D1VLrKr3MhzOjDZZ85J9K1DAGtwjDc1mnnGFGjiYb_5U-tIWQPMRkFXlzxZvhX2xQicv42opT-Qiaf4TzE_z7Ms=

To open this, you need to have the new offline skill tree planner.

Edit:
Keep in mind that this isn't the finalized skill tree and it will almost certainly have balance changes.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Dec 5, 2014, 11:25:09 PM
You can also use poebuilder since it's been updated.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I need an info, the projectile damage can crit or not?

Because disemboweling only affect the melee hit...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info