[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
LilCroissant wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:

the trap node on tree decent for this build its clever and construction, traps cant be damaged 5 seconds . . .

we need IR for some armour and hybrid gear with EV/ES to get more mana pool for artic armour sustain

I took Clever and Construction in my tree. Why not go with Armor/ES hybrid gear instead (other than carcass jack)? You're not running grace, so it's not like it will make that big of a difference anyway. In 1.1, it was with getting IR since there were DOT nodes down there along with much more life. Now it's too much of a trek for just a bit extra potential armor, that you could spend on a lot more life, DOT, elemental, fire, and mana.

Something like this for the 118 points build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcSlPGmzsOJ2uFm8aOKcIEmkkqqeE2CS4kxccGGU26ZBVNsXr7nF542r60h8CmuAXLwQHMjRFnWTn6-SD20yzr7dTUlXWXypVxpeVh2WApDpYUlOsmD1fl_TxbG0ZNtghsAj0SRs098BUKo2XhWpDvOrsVS6UaxeVIMHzgh6io9sLf8YRlg5IBx7jhF3yoi6VLjY9wJx2glBC8NWdqvb8tNGMNklRYqxsjEcGyAykseUZVUvb5-WOtDhh4nBRJpV2b36w2FT79ZeXRXw=

This is 183% vs 138% life with IR. 128% vs 58% Elemental damage. Everything else is almost identical, and could be made identical if you sacrifice a bit of the elemental damage.

made some adaptations, removed the elemental dmg nodes on shadow area, removed the 2% life leech node and grabed 2 big dex nodes, axtra fire dmg and armour/es nodes on marauder area, thx for the tips.

this is the final tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcSlPGmzsOJ2uFm8aOKcIEmkkqqeE2CS4kxccGGU26ZBVNsXr7nF542r60h8CmuAXLwQHMjRFnWTn6-SD20yzr7dTUlXWXypVxpeVh2WApDpYUlOsmD1fl_TxbG0ZNtghsAj0SRs098BUKo2XhWpDvOrsVS6UaxeVIMHzgh6io9sLf8YRlg5IBx7jhF3yoi6VLjY9wJx2glBC8NWdqvb8tNGMNklRYqxHBsgMpLFVS9vn5Y5h4nBRJpV2b36w2FSdY35Z2t062E3YjHY=
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
"

made some adaptations, removed the elemental dmg nodes on shadow area, removed the 2% life leech node and grabed 2 big dex nodes, axtra fire dmg and armour/es nodes on marauder area, thx for the tips.

this is the final tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcSlPGmzsOJ2uFm8aOKcIEmkkqqeE2CS4kxccGGU26ZBVNsXr7nF542r60h8CmuAXLwQHMjRFnWTn6-SD20yzr7dTUlXWXypVxpeVh2WApDpYUlOsmD1fl_TxbG0ZNtghsAj0SRs098BUKo2XhWpDvOrsVS6UaxeVIMHzgh6io9sLf8YRlg5IBx7jhF3yoi6VLjY9wJx2glBC8NWdqvb8tNGMNklRYqxHBsgMpLFVS9vn5Y5h4nBRJpV2b36w2FSdY35Z2t062E3YjHY=

Posted by Mawwk
on August 22, 2014 10:41 PM
QuotePrivate Message

You can drop the 2 int nodes above Trickery in the shadow area since the fire damage nodes connect. Also Blood Drinker in the right cluster of life nodes near the shadow area gives 8% life and 2% phys leach so it would be better than the 6% life node.
Can this build be used in standard league?
My final version: 114 points

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcRpsna4Wb6cIEmkkqtgkuJMXHBhlNuk2xevucXnjavrSHwKa4BcvBAcyNEWdZOfr5IPbTLOvt1NSVdZfKlXGl5WHZYCkOlhSU6yYPV-X9PFsbRk22CGwCPRJGzT3wFQqjZeFakO86uxVLpRrF5UgwfOCHqKj2wt_xhGWDkgHHuOEXfIe8JUuNj3AnHaCnWO3de4V8NWdqqc09vy00eWOSVFirGyMRwbIDKSx2-eMNnBRVUt2b7MDYeJ-sDIYJpXYVFMx

Left room for athleticism if you need more health, or if you need the +30 dex nodes, or if you want to take the elemental damage nodes at the shadow start.
Can this build be used for standard league?
"
Mawwk wrote:
updated

Can this build be used for standard league
"
Can this build be used in standard league?

ofc, i have my original on standar, he works pretty well
Totems for life!
I'm having a lot of feedback about the build, after many changes the skill tree will happen some changes, removing the bottom which leads to IRON REFLEXES, done that, will be picked up a few extra points on fire damage, more life and some things more.

as soon as I get home, I'll post the new skill tree.
Totems for life!
Hey so thinking about starting this in the new softcore league and have a few questions. Is this build easy to level. Is it cheap? Hows the clear speed like how much damageare you roughly throwing out. Hows the single target damage. Can you run max level AA also can you post pics of your stats that would be really helpfull as im planning on playing today and would like to know how that.
Question: Will Herald of Ash work with fire trap? Any use of it ?
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info