[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
Mawwk wrote:
"
Maelt wrote:
Question: Will Herald of Ash work with fire trap? Any use of it ?

Channel fire through your hands, adding fire to your physical damage. If you kill an enemy with an attack, other enemies near them will be ignited for the overkill damage.

so, no, dont affect traps, the fire trap is made to burn the monsters. the herald works only if you kill a monster with the attack, when the trap trigger, the goal its prolif the fire from her

Thank you for your thorough answer kind sir :)
"When you look into the abyss, it also looks at you."
"
Maelt wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
Maelt wrote:
Question: Will Herald of Ash work with fire trap? Any use of it ?

Channel fire through your hands, adding fire to your physical damage. If you kill an enemy with an attack, other enemies near them will be ignited for the overkill damage.

so, no, dont affect traps, the fire trap is made to burn the monsters. the herald works only if you kill a monster with the attack, when the trap trigger, the goal its prolif the fire from her

Thank you for your thorough answer kind sir :)

no problem :)
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Really liking the newest updated tree. Just drop a 5% life node for the 8% blood drinker to get 3% more life.

"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey so thinking about starting this in the new softcore league and have a few questions. Is this build easy to level. Is it cheap? Hows the clear speed like how much damageare you roughly throwing out. Hows the single target damage. Can you run max level AA also can you post pics of your stats that would be really helpfull as im planning on playing today and would like to know how that.

Cheap as it gets, and very fast. I did my first map in rampage at lv 57 and was one shotting white mops.
Only spent 2 chaos on a +2 fire gems shield and and maybe 2c of alts and augs crafting so far.
Rainbow strider was just a lucky drop from Piety and doesn't really contribute to the build. I was using terrible underleveled gloves and boots with whatever res and life I can get on them right before this. Able to run lv14 AA currently.

My tree at lv61: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcRpsna4Wb6cIEmkkqtgkuJMXHBhlNuk2xevucXnjavrSHwKa4BcvBAcyNEWdZOfr5IPbTLOvt1NSVdZfKlXGl5WHZYCkOlhSU6yYPV-X9PFsbRk22CGwCPRJGzT3wFQqjZeFakO86uxVLpRrF5UgwfOCHqKj2wt_xhGWDkgHHuOEXfIe8JUuNj3AnHaCnWO3de4V8NWdqqc09vy00eWOSVFirGyMRwbIDKSx2-eMNnBRVUt2b7MDYeJ-sDIYJpXYVFMx
Last edited by LilCroissant on Aug 23, 2014, 2:21:09 PM
"
LilCroissant wrote:
Really liking the newest updated tree. Just drop a 5% life node for the 8% blood drinker to get 3% more life.

"
asbo96 wrote:
Hey so thinking about starting this in the new softcore league and have a few questions. Is this build easy to level. Is it cheap? Hows the clear speed like how much damageare you roughly throwing out. Hows the single target damage. Can you run max level AA also can you post pics of your stats that would be really helpfull as im planning on playing today and would like to know how that.

Cheap as it gets, and very fast. I did my first map in rampage at lv 57 and was one shotting white mops.
Only spent 2 chaos on a +2 fire gems shield and and maybe 2c of alts and augs crafting so far.
Rainbow strider was just a lucky drop from Piety and doesn't really contribute to the build. I was using terrible underleveled gloves and boots with whatever res and life I can get on them right before this. Able to run lv14 AA currently.

My tree at lv61: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8CcRpsna4Wb6cIEmkkqtgkuJMXHBhlNuk2xevucXnjavrSHwKa4BcvBAcyNEWdZOfr5IPbTLOvt1NSVdZfKlXGl5WHZYCkOlhSU6yYPV-X9PFsbRk22CGwCPRJGzT3wFQqjZeFakO86uxVLpRrF5UgwfOCHqKj2wt_xhGWDkgHHuOEXfIe8JUuNj3AnHaCnWO3de4V8NWdqqc09vy00eWOSVFirGyMRwbIDKSx2-eMNnBRVUt2b7MDYeJ-sDIYJpXYVFMx

good job!
Totems for life!
Thanks, I'm quite the glass cannon right now though. I'd probably grab life nodes earlier and gear up better in HC though... and not stay underleveled for zones all the time. Just made a new character in Beyond, since my friend gave me an ilvl13 Searing Touch. Gonna use that to carry me to maps. I'll probably have to get higher armor gear and run a lower level AA this time around.
May I ask why you use Elemental Proliferation as support gem for fire trap?

I researched this and its useless i think, this is taken from Poe Wiki

"The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated. "

So my question:

Is the ignite from other support gem and from passive tree helps Elemental Proliferation?
"
lordon wrote:

"The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated. "

So my question:

Is the ignite from other support gem and from passive tree helps Elemental Proliferation?

yes
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
lordon wrote:

So my question:

yes

Yep, Elemental proliferation + chance to ignite is by far the best combo in a 3 link. Everything just burns and clear speed is still insane.

Btw, apparently I already have enough mana regen to run lv20 AA and I have pretty bad gear and only lv16 discipline and clarity, so maybe the aura nodes are unneccessary? Or would you say the ability to run 2 60% auras + clarity is vital? Or maybe even run AA with empower inside of a +1 gems ES boot/helm/glove?
"
LilCroissant wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
lordon wrote:

So my question:

yes

Yep, Elemental proliferation + chance to ignite is by far the best combo in a 3 link. Everything just burns and clear speed is still insane.

Btw, apparently I already have enough mana regen to run lv20 AA and I have pretty bad gear and only lv16 discipline and clarity, so maybe the aura nodes are unneccessary? Or would you say the ability to run 2 60% auras + clarity is vital? Or maybe even run AA with empower inside of a +1 gems ES boot/helm/glove?

u missing vitality
Totems for life!
A bit confused. How's your survivability without IR/MoM etc? No armor auras, so you kinda just stack life regen? What about Cloak of Defiance?

Thanks!
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Aug 24, 2014, 3:15:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info