1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

This is everything.
Chickens!
"
In addition, Trap and Mine damage bonuses now do not benefit minions cast through traps or mines.

Would this apply to passive bonus on the tree, as well as the multiplicative multiplier on the gem itself? E.g. if I get "High Explosives (+10% elemental penetration", will it affect elemental damage a zombie linked with remote mine would do? (Say, when he explodes for minion instability.)
@Moylin (Beyond)
Last edited by Avelice on Aug 20, 2014, 1:39:48 PM
"
dzjaulah wrote:
Hi

Frenzy: good :)
-Frenzy charges became too good with the unique items for them, they. Dodge, life regen, damage, move speed plus easy ways to gain even more frenzy charges. Plus the new league already gives increased speeds... Frenzy wasn't op, but having an attack that makes you harder to hit, and regen more life. Nerf it. I deserved it:)

-After hearing about Generosity I expected an overall aura nerf. Not the case.
With the increase of elemental damage nodes, builds that rely on their auras for damage actually became stronger. Anger and wrath was under nerfed, and I'd expect them to be lowered even more. Plus if an ele wander and an ele buzz saw teams up, they now can generosity their damage...
-I also think that with Sion life wheel being relatively stronger, it's now easier to pick up Champion of the Cause, making mana reserved and aura effectiveness about the same. Then you can boost if thought the roof.

The changes that I don't like:
-Clarity mana reservation increase. I think it just makes harder for new players, and solo/low time investors to use. While the top guys will still run it on life.
-Hex Master. It's anti casual player, while not rally affecting to min maxing no lifers... They'll remember to reapply it, casuals won't, they'll know how long it should last casuals might forget about it. I think if you leave the instance, than you're auras time out, if you stay, than they're permanent. I think it could be done by "auras automatically re-apply themselves if you're still in range to cast them on the target.
-Searing Bond. I don't have problems with cheap builds.
-Auras in general. I think a major aura over haul is required. The cause of the problem: All the auras are good for everyone. So everyone wants to run them.
I think they should be made more specific. Like add x-y melee lightning damage, another aura would add x-y ranged lightning damage, another aura would add x% increased lightning damage for spells. (just throwing examples) So making them more specific, you could make so that not everyone feels the need to run them all. Than you could have some interaction between them. Like one guy run melee lightning aura, the other runs ranged lightning aura, and the overlapping section of their auras would become 20-30% stronger. So they still gain benefits.

Is a good idea that last one about specific auras. I like it. You should post that in feedback or ideas or whatever the name of the right forum is.
"
cgexile wrote:

What are the #s behind the Clarity changes?

"The mana cost of all skills has been revised. In general most skills have had their mana costs reduced. Much of the mana cost reduction is focused on skill levels that fall between player levels 20 and 40."

"Added Chaos Damage: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 150% to 140%.
Added Cold Damage: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 140% to 130%.
Added Fire Damage: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 130% to 120%.
Added Lightning Damage: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 140% to 130%.
Chain: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 200% to 175%.
Fork: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 125% to 115%.
Lesser Multiple Projectiles: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 150% to 140%.
Greater Multiple Projectiles: The mana multiplier has been reduced from 200% to 165%."

guess an un-altered clarity would have been OP with a reduction of mana consumption, and reduced mana multiplier of several support gems
Chickens have been added to the Forest Encampment.

best new feature
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
what skill type is "Herald of Ice" ?

Is it a time limited Buff like Blood Rage or an Aura like Hatred?
"
kinngrimm wrote:
what skill type is "Herald of Ice" ?

Is it a time limited Buff like Blood Rage or an Aura like Hatred?

It is most probably a self-buff like Tempest Shield.
"
Soul Mantle now has +50% totem life. This has been increased as the result of fixing a bug with totem life - the change won't affect the power of the item. Existing versions of the item will have the smaller value, which will have less impact on totem life than it previously did. Older versions can be updated with a Divine Orb.

Well that's just not fair! I have to pay to update an item that was buffed to fix a bug and potentially get low values? For someone who doesn't have very much in-game currency that really stinks..
IGN: Biblets
Ok - WHERE IS 4 ACT ! Shame on YOU/.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info