1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

i love it all!
Happy expansion launch day GGG!

Have mah moneys!
Last edited by landaishan on Aug 20, 2014, 12:50:30 PM
"
dzjaulah wrote:

The changes that I don't like:
-Clarity mana reservation increase. I think it just makes harder for new players, and solo/low time investors to use. While the top guys will still run it on life.

What are the actual # changes to Clarity?

Other #s were revealed but not for Clarity...
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"Once masters are at level 2, they can be invited to your hideout. While in your hideout, they offer you daily missions which provide 250% reputation and favour. If your friends help you with a daily mission, they receive normal reputation and favour."

Not sure if i'm reading this correctly but I figured I would point out the potential exploit of selling your daily's, wondering if this was intended or not.
Last edited by Insticator on Aug 20, 2014, 1:00:44 PM
You buffed Arc some patches ago, and now you nerf it again... Stop playing with the spell, seriously, I made it my main skill because since the day I started the game (over two years ago, in beta still), it has been my favourite spell even though it was so weak. You made it relatively playable and now you nerfed it again. Stop messing with it, please.
changes seem good, better balance, life nodes not that important anymore, witch and shadow quite different now. I'm really curious what new builds might come up. But there's one thing that sucks: I need divines to get my uniques improved. Couldn't they just improve them directly? Or are there different ways to get the new stats, like for example a vaal orb (including the risk to screw the items)?
So, does Zana's Maps with previous League mods allow for those League-specific uniques to drop? ie: If I run an Anarchy Map, can Daresso's Salute or Gifts From Above drop?

EDIT: Had the wrong league listed.
Last edited by CycloneJack on Aug 20, 2014, 1:31:38 PM
Yahoo !! (extreme sarcasm)

I was lead to believe 1.2.0 would help bow users finally, and since I only play archers in any game, I was very excited.

My bow is getting an 11% boost to its base damage - big deal

Lesser used skills are getting buffed. I have never in 11 months met another player using Split Arrow as their main attack skill, but did it get a buff? nooo. I guess un-used skills don't count as lesser used skills.

So I am a bow user with 2 versions of split arrow, first is my main damage skill and the second is curse on hit with projectile weakness and vulnerability. It took me many hours of grinding/alching/corrupting to create the rare ammy for dual curses. Now those curses are totally nerfed... I'm not convinced the improvement to curse on hit will make up for the nerf.

Well I only have 1300 hours (54 days) playing time into my char, so what do I care if he is destroyed and unplayable.
CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER !!!!!
any idea how large the patch is sadly i have limited data

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info