1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

Absolutely!
Enjoy! ( i will too because i'm not a big fan of the non-permanent leagues ) :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 20, 2014, 11:45:40 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Absolutely!
Enjoy! ( i will too because i'm not a big fan of the non-permanent leagues ) :)

cool, thanks

can we add stuffed monsters to our hideout?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Can you explain why nerf wrath and anger when we can no longer do snapshoting? Maybe some players did massive damage with spectral throw,but others don't play with 8 or 9 auras. The only auras used were exactly wrtah and anger. I don't understand why nerf it. Only some builds are getting all the love, but that's ok, lets see the patch. But that's the first time i'm a little pissed about this changes. But i don't play new leagues, maybe it's time to let the standard go, and start fresh, because it's getting impossible to the players who don't have time or patience to spend in other characters and other leagues.
I think that those auras were mostly nerfed due to the changes to the monster elemental resistances.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
Fixed a rare bug that could cause the game server to freeze when corrupting an item.

Most rare effect.
"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
is there anything else exclusive in rampage+beyond other than:
1) kill streaks
2) challenge leagues
3) 15 new uniques?

if I just want to play in standard, do I get the 7 forsaken masters? new gems? ambush implementations(strongboxes) and skill nerfs&buffs?

or do I have to play rampage/beyond to get the forsaken masters, new gems, etc etc

Actually .... only 1) and 2) are correct because and i quote
"Out of the 15 total Unique items added in this update, there are three new Unique items that can only drop in in the Rampage challenge league, and three that can only drop in the Beyond challenge league."
And 1) is for rampage only , beyond has portals and demons and stuff.... can't you just read the notes man? :/

so, i do get the forsaken masters, new gems and strongboxes and skill nerfs&buffs in standard?

Yes, this Expansion will be added to the current permanent Leagues. However, several features such as Strongboxes will be receiving rebalances for better compliance with the core game.
Is Cast on Melee Kill buffed like this (http://i.imgur.com/bAsQUxl.jpg)? Didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes.
We Lack one information.

If I die in Beyond League. I'm moved to Rampage league or straight to standard hardcore ?
lol those nerfs haha, at least buff the fucking arc so it has a base 5% crit chance too, nerf the quantity of drops from monsters, is pointless to see 25 items in the floor, and we have only space for 6 of them lol, most stupid loot system ever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info