1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

Some of the rumors and speculation regarding this patch, specifically changes to the tree and items were worrisome. Even after looking at the tree builder once it was released had me worried. When I first logged in and saw that my armor had less defense, I was again troubled. But it wasn't until I read the patch notes that I saw all of the balance changes that I had not noticed. And overall, I am thrilled. Everything seems great, I feel dumb for doubting GGG's decisions on changes. I am having a lot of fun with the expansion, the changes to my skills and build are not huge, but subtle and improved. The sounds and graphic effects are great. The voice work is great. The srongboxes and masters are a fun addition that add significantly more to the game.

I think you should buff Increased Critical Strikes; the increase is too low, especially when compared to the other skill gems, raise the multiplier if you feel that will help justify an increase

and Frost Wall, at least before the patch, frequently did not stop enemy projectiles. I can't really think of any other issues I have, so great work.

The patch has a huge amount of changes, in my opinion, clearly for the better. Part of me wants to say to take a well-deserved vacation, and part of me wants to say keep up the hard work.

Cheers
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
now i have to delete my marauder becos of the dame cyclone multistrike Nerf thanks for wasting my time in this character
Regarding the unique item balance:

"
Darkscorn now has Additional Physical Damage of 6-10 to 10-14 damage. This mod cannot be caused to spawn on past versions of the item.

Infractem now has Additional Physical Damage of 25-35 to 36-45 damage. This mod cannot be caused to spawn on past versions of the item.

i was wondering why Darkscorn and Infractem can not be updated using a divine (like for example Crown of Thorns)

thanks
Amazing Patch keep a good work
Sorry,

I am LVL 74 (again) now and I occured 7 maybe 9 corrupted areas so far (doing catacombs most the time). Also all my rare gear has "fire resistance", found or selfmade. Odd isn't it? Something strange oddities in RNG?

At LVL 174% Itemrarity drop there is no more to be found, I am stuck, it sucks, atually.
Spending my rare chaos orbs (12 so far in total, 8 found btw.) on highest gear I am getting f... all in stats I need.

After LVL 40, no uniqe dropped since then, strange anyways?

Restarting again and again and all the time getting nerfed seems the great idea of starting to loose some players.

Addendum: Now reading backwards some posts, it seems, that I am not the only one. As maikanafufaika said: Drop rate sucks actually

(As I now item rarity in the corresponding levels is the topmost priority to me to get better gear, so dont comment on that please.)
Last edited by Childa on Sep 27, 2014, 8:40:24 AM
The unofficial wiki says this in the Challenges article:

"
Completing at least one challenge will award the user with a badge in front of their forum name denoting how many challenges were completed.

Is it true?
"
Samkiud wrote:
The unofficial wiki says this in the Challenges article:

"
Completing at least one challenge will award the user with a badge in front of their forum name denoting how many challenges were completed.

Is it true?

Yep, but only for the current season.

Still cannot get any "Life" or "ES" on my gear. If I should have to play a LifeBuild I would play a Marauder.

Droprate on maps sucks, rate on "Corrupted Zones" sucks. Drop rate on uniqe items sucks, yet on 211% IR. Nerf on Jewellers is awesome, it makes fun to have alterations in slot series of ones or twos.

The communicated ratio on Vaal Gems and Vaal Map pieces is not valid any longer. So why don't you communicated such changes also?

I feel if I play still a beta game, with all these testing rats in it. All the information on the internet is worthless, cant even see which one is valid or not. I quit.
Last edited by Childa on Oct 14, 2014, 8:36:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info