1.2.0 Patch Notes - Forsaken Masters

So much hype
"
"
xJuniel wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
SO uh... the new skills. Where can we get them?

Unless these new Skill Gems are added to existing Quest rewards in the upcoming Expansion, you should still be able to obtain them as regular drops from mobs.

The masters will also sell them occasionally as well.

No, you are missing what I'm asking. Normally, in the Patch Notes, they let you know when/where you can get the gem.

Drop Only, This quest, that quest, what difficulty, etc... They neglected that information this time around.
Not done reading yet, but:

"The Invasion monster pack and guest-monster system has been made standard for the entire game. Early areas have some new monster varieties as a result, and there's more monster diversity in later difficulties."

This sucks Beavis.

The guest monster system is terrible and I find it completely not fun to deal with.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
How about the mirrored bow? will it buffed too?
"
How about the mirrored bow? will it buffed too?

The base changes probably, but if it's something you need to divine to get, well.... Congratulations on a lesser bow.
Looks great!
IGN: Noobslayer
i love that you increased minion damage and life (zombies and skeletons to be exact), and good job on basicaly everything else. Cant wait for the new expansion
is there anything else exclusive in rampage+beyond other than:
1) kill streaks
2) challenge leagues
3) 15 new uniques?

if I just want to play in standard, do I get the 7 forsaken masters? new gems? ambush implementations(strongboxes) and skill nerfs&buffs?

or do I have to play rampage/beyond to get the forsaken masters, new gems, etc etc
"
1) kill streaks
2) challenge leagues
3) 15 new uniques?

if I just want to play in standard, do I get the 7 forsaken masters? new gems? ambush implementations(strongboxes) and skill nerfs&buffs?

or do I have to play rampage/beyond to get the forsaken masters, new gems, etc etc

Actually .... only 1) and 2) are correct because and i quote
"Out of the 15 total Unique items added in this update, there are three new Unique items that can only drop in in the Rampage challenge league, and three that can only drop in the Beyond challenge league."
And 1) is for rampage only , beyond has portals and demons and stuff.... can't you just read the notes man? :/
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
1) kill streaks
2) challenge leagues
3) 15 new uniques?

Actually .... only 1) and 2) are correct because and i quote
"Out of the 15 total Unique items added in this update, there are three new Unique items that can only drop in in the Rampage challenge league, and three that can only drop in the Beyond challenge league."
And 1) is for rampage only , beyond has portals and demons and stuff.... can't you just read the notes man? :/

so, i do get the forsaken masters, new gems and strongboxes and skill nerfs&buffs in standard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info