IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

"
h3rp3s wrote:
Wow those prices are nuts. Seriously after 200 hours you can afford to play 1 map! OMG

The price is exactly 0 to play a map and you get some extra quality for the grand total cost of 0 if you run the map from your hideout. There is a price for adding an extra mod, not for running the map itself.

"
Kamro wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
finally the map fix for solo players

I didnt see an option to put an exalt pooping rhoa in my hideout, its far from a general fix, because the cost is too high to use it in excess.

Are you tunnelvisioning on the cost of adding a mod? Most people are happy about this NPC being a 'well-stocked' map vendor, as in you can buy maps off him.
Last edited by elvy on Aug 18, 2014, 7:07:29 PM
"
Kamro wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:
finally the map fix for solo players

I didnt see an option to put an exalt pooping rhoa in my hideout, its far from a general fix, because the cost is too high to use it in excess.

+2-8% free quality on all maps (based on reputation level)
+ 1 free map daily from her mission
+ buyable maps from her vendor if RNG hits a bad streak and you run out.
+ based on the above, ability to run certain types of maps only for certain builds (maybe you want outdoor only for open spaces, or conversely prefer tight spaces and doorways to stop mobs from being able to get to you at all.)

These are huge +s for the solo mapper (particularly just starting out). Sure the actual single map enchantments (outside the free quality) probably aren't worth it solo, but she still has plenty to offer and is a fantastic addition.

With the added ability to be able to run maps directly from our hideout with vendors in the same place, I'd say shes the best thing to happen to maps since they were implemented personally.

Neat
Saved
Would be nice if you could run the added mod for less than an exalt if it's a magic map.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
While I'll remain sceptical until I see exactly how FM is implemented.

I have to say I think GGG finally are getting there.

Looks good, very good.
Casually casual.

You know that league MTX reward looks like crap done by an intern, but man that fist/strength/whatever-the-hell that buff aura is in that walkthrough video looks awesome!

Nice job!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 18, 2014, 7:15:29 PM
Now all we need is more 75+ maps
1st off - the gameplay and hideout options you showed was great, can't wait to try it out myself! Second, is there a real-life model Zana was made after? I'm not typically falling for virtual people's looks, but she's got me wondering if there's a real-life version somewhere :)

Anyway, now i can't decide which master to take - again! Just bring it on already :D
Last edited by Tom7i on Aug 18, 2014, 7:27:20 PM
Will it be possible to use the undying blockage as hideout decoration?
Awesome master. This is, by far, one of the best additions to the game, but... she is mandatory on every hideout. Not sure if that's a good thing.
♠RaGoN♦

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info