IGN.com: Zana, Master Cartographer Reveal and Developer Walkthrough

Can you do daily missions in parties? How do reward work in that case?
"
ArThAs125 wrote:
while i like the new masters and all the interaction you can have with them i still don't see the point on limiting how many masters you can have in your hideout at a given time, all this does is make masters like this one 100% mandatory and take away a precious spot on your hideout just because her bonus is too good to pass up, is a nunsance really because all people are gonna really do is make another account and level the rest of the masters there

People keep saying this but that doesn't mesh with other information that GGG has released. You can have the crafting bench of each of the masters in your hideout (or the Map Device in this case) regardless of having the master in your hideout. And since she shows up in the eternal laboratory after you unlocked her then you should be able to buy maps from her there.

From what I understand the only benefit of having masters in your hideout is that you can get daily quests from them.
Last edited by ApopheniaEvolved on Aug 18, 2014, 6:14:12 PM
"
ArThAs125 wrote:
while i like the new masters and all the interaction you can have with them i still don't see the point on limiting how many masters you can have in your hideout at a given time, all this does is make masters like this one 100% mandatory and take away a precious spot on your hideout just because her bonus is too good to pass up, is a nunsance really because all people are gonna really do is make another account and level the rest of the masters there

hmm it doesnt make that big of a difference , the only "bonus" you get from having the master in your hideout is his daily mission (and his/her sexy presence there obviously) but i think its just a way to making leveling masters a bit more harder and not focusing too much on dailies , you can have the other masters in the town (yes it includes their bench and their shop) so i think it is a great addition instead to make people choose whom they want to level first and faster + it kinda makes you think , wait a moment dailies are nice but thats only a nice addition for focusing in a given master , i should grind the game for the real master reputation and honor.
I knew the Cartographer would be my favorite, but...

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
No invasion map? Chris, I am dissapoint
Please allow the old leagues' uniques to drop!!
master choise 1)Cartographer 2) Acsessoris 3)assasin 4) optional
Last edited by WowicX_ on Aug 18, 2014, 6:21:01 PM
finally the map fix for solo players
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
You guys have so nice voice actors, really fond of Zana's!
People who did nothing but bitch about endgame RNG and never having enough maps to run...

Spoiler
BTFO

Keep up the good work GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info