[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

"
LostBearz wrote:
Currently level 75, just farming maps and all on softcore. All is good, but how do you deal with bosses / high health enemies like rares that take ages to burn and flameblast / flame surge away? Or does it just take generally longer to kill them.

It just takes longer to kill them. The best addition to your flameblast links for those kind of mobs is conc effect when your already igniting.

Some mobs just take awhile. use decoy totem or skele bro-totem to tank so you can stand back and charge up.
ign: Vexcid
"
IcesPL wrote:
What do you guys think about using
?
I think I'll try. A lot of dmg, but ~300hp + 500 armour less. I'm playing Rampage, didn't die even once since lvl 65. Im 83 now, so I guess I'm tanky enough, but my dmg seems a little bit to low.

And I'm using Increased Burning Dmg instead of spell echo, but I'll probably change it back.

I thought about using infernal mantle but to avoid the 100% spell damage taken you would have to stay above 35% mana at all times which means you would only be able to reserve 2 auras rather than 3 and you would have to have crazy mana regen to not drop below 35%. If I was on rampage id give it a try for sure to see how it works.
"
Vexcid wrote:

I thought about using infernal mantle but to avoid the 100% spell damage taken you would have to stay above 35% mana at all times which means you would only be able to reserve 2 auras rather than 3 and you would have to have crazy mana regen to not drop below 35%. If I was on rampage id give it a try for sure to see how it works.

Oh, I completely forgot about the 100% increased dmg taken :) You're right.
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
"
Vexcid wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:
Currently level 75, just farming maps and all on softcore. All is good, but how do you deal with bosses / high health enemies like rares that take ages to burn and flameblast / flame surge away? Or does it just take generally longer to kill them.

It just takes longer to kill them. The best addition to your flameblast links for those kind of mobs is conc effect when your already igniting.

Some mobs just take awhile. use decoy totem or skele bro-totem to tank so you can stand back and charge up.

Should I dumb chance to ignite then or find a 6L?

Hi since Iam playing the exact same build a few suggestionst/questions.

1.Why dont u use Stone of Lazhwar it would cap ur spellblock and is dirt cheap?
2.Pyre Ring burning damage,resis and most important ignited enemies dont leave copses. I have seen lots of people die when they kill a boss and detonate dead demons spawn.
3. U use concentrated effect in my opinion increased burning damage will give u only slightly less dps, u get to keep ur radius and quality 20 adds 10% chance to ignite?
Last edited by Fresszelle on Sep 3, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
"
LostBearz wrote:
"
Vexcid wrote:
"
LostBearz wrote:

Should I dumb chance to ignite then or find a 6L?

Use chance to ignite until you get it over 50% with flammability. At that point I would switch it out with something else entirely or until you get a 6L. With chance to ignite I would do FB > Chance to Ignite > Spell Echo > Ele Prolif for 4 link.
"
Fresszelle wrote:
Hi since Iam playing the exact same build a few suggestionst/questions.

1.Why dont u use Stone of Lazhwar it would cap ur spellblock and is dirt cheap?
2.Pyre Ring burning damage,resis and most important ignited enemies dont leave copses. I have seen lots of people die when they kill a boss and detonate dead demons spawn.
3. U use concentrated effect in my opinion increased burning damage will give u only slightly less dps, u get to keep ur radius and quality 20 adds 10% chance to ignite?

Hello,

1.) I used to use stone of lazhwar back when I first started this build. I much prefer a nice ammy with health/ES/spell dmg and cast speed. Capping out spell block is a bit overkill imo but if you have issues with taking a lot of spell damage then it would probably be for the best. With 79% max fire res, 9k effective life, and 50% spellblock, spell damage is basically non-issue and I even face-tank most of it.

2.) Pyre is awesome. Was extremely strong for leveling up but again like stone of lazhwar the more uniques you have in your build the less life/es your going to have. The benefits of pyre ring I think dont outweight a nice high life/res ring especially if your going to run AA youll have to get a life/es/mana and mana regen ring(s) to make it work with this build.

3.) If this was a normal league without any mods I would agree with you 100%. At the moment with conc effect everything dies so quickly it feels like its overkill. The reason I keep it instead of increased burning damage or something else is because the flat damage increase is super important for beyond mobs who have a ton of health and resist. They become an issue when alive for too long as this build doesnt have any leech sustain.
Thats what I use for 5Link. Thanks.

What do you think about using Doryani's Catalyst, and Belt?
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
Could u add some vids of a normal map?

I mean, no special mobs... or bosses

Just to see how this build works in late game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info