[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

Alright thx!

"
Reazer93 wrote:

Thanks alot for the build and good luck in the new league (:

Thank you sir. Good luck to you as well.
ign: Vexcid
Last edited by Vexcid on Aug 20, 2014, 3:22:39 PM
Nice guide!

Might try this...
--== Enjoying the game ==--

Im trying the build, thanks alot!
Little bit of an update:

I have been really pleased with the results in Beyond so far. While I had a slow start in normal, things really started to pick up in cruel once I had fire pen and chance to ignite linked to flame blast.

Currently im missing Rathpith Globe for spellblock and quite a bit of ES but thats due to the league still being early and hard to find good ES peices. Maps are still doable but very sketchy without good flasks. Right now I am using:

I plan to swap 1 of the granite flasks with chaos resist flask until I get some more chaos gear. The degen Beyond monsters are powerful enough in maps to make chaos resist much more desirable.

Getting a 5-link for flameblast recently helped immensely with this league. I added conc effect to the 5th link and now the Beyond monsters typically die from the burning damage after or with only a few flame surges. Burning prolif builds seem really strong in this league if the burn damage is strong enough to kill the beyond monsters in 1 prolif.
Does this build work in standard
"
Does this build work in standard

Build works great in all leagues.

RIPed to merveil in graveyard map..at least I know not to fight her in the future without the max cold res from purity of ice.

Back up to level 60 and will be back in maps soon. Much better gear this time around too, mostly after spending some currency ive saved up:

Last edited by Vexcid on Aug 23, 2014, 11:26:46 AM
Awesome build, thank you man :) I'm 68lvl right now, just started maps and it's really fast, easy.
IGN Rampage: BorrsuczePento
I one shoted myslef level 45 on a reflect group :(

Good build, leveling is easy, I'll sure try it again someday
RIP :(

Reflect is scary in this league because beyond monsters can pop out with reflect while you are charging a flameblast. Definitely have to be more careful and ive had some close calls myself.
Last edited by Vexcid on Aug 26, 2014, 4:38:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info