[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Is faster attacks really required? I noticed the tree has a huge amount of attackspeed is that really needed? Also what do you recommend for the bandits?
Last edited by Sarasin on Sep 1, 2014, 3:35:36 AM
Faster Attacks is damage wise one of the weaker support skills (therefore only on rank 4), however the ability to land many attacks in quick succession has a huge impact on the clearspeed with reave (more attacks = bigger AoE). With too low AS, your leech will also become really unreliable.
The bandit quest choices are already mentioned in the OP (under Skilltree).
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
what r u all doing for phys mitigation? i feel like all phyx dmg just rapes me
I have ~3.3k armor, giving me basic a phys reduction of 24% at lv. 94 what is enough for light hitters. Surgeon's Granite Flask (shooting me well over 8k AR) takes care of everything else.
physical dmg mitigation

well, the abyssus kinda negates some of the armor, but still... having 2 instances of immortal call is really nice
Last edited by xNuj on Sep 1, 2014, 8:44:39 PM
hey guys, i'm leveling up as a claw shadow based on ninedeadeyes build but i want to switch for a dagger pvp (dual wield); is it safe to assume the evasion nodes and keep the evasion passive tree and just swap the claw passives for dagger passives will be effective (thus getting a lot of points of skipping vaal pact after getting to 90+) for pvp? or should i try armor setup? this is my passive tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYBCQOHBLEFtQqbDkgRlhRSFSAV9hX9Fr8j9iT9JpUqCyo4Kk0s6TBxMHw0kzWSNj06Qj8nRfRHfkp9SshLeExgTZJOKlFHUdlVS1uvXfJh4mJ5YqxjcGSvZU1noGyMbWxuaW6qb1dwUnBycNV46311fyuE2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2Nv5VmmSudqqLZo4qmf6lusJKw2LGztMW1SLXytkG42b2BvqfC7MS4037UI9X41orYvd0N3UjdqOcK51TtQe967-Pz6vzF_rr_k__e

and this is my gear atm (will swap for dagger soon):

Spoiler

of course, i'm planning using abyssus mainly but might swap gear too, any advice is welcome (and needed). thanks
everyday trying something new
What do you guys think about getting Vaal Pact? If possible could you post your stats and gear? Even if it isn't 100% done yet it would be helpful. Blood rage seems interesting but seems kind of hard to use in any case you can't facetank what you are fighting.
Last edited by Sarasin on Sep 2, 2014, 5:04:22 AM
"
raulrex1994 wrote:
hey guys, i'm leveling up as a claw shadow based on ninedeadeyes build but i want to switch for a dagger pvp (dual wield); is it safe to assume the evasion nodes and keep the evasion passive tree and just swap the claw passives for dagger passives will be effective (thus getting a lot of points of skipping vaal pact after getting to 90+) for pvp? or should i try armor setup? [...]

On request I have already developed this tree for dual wield.
If you are using Lightning Coil, you actually don't need much armor (besides a Surgeon's Flask) and can safely focus on evasion (e.g Ondar's). You might actually want to pick up Acrobatics too, since it is very strong in combination with Lightnig Coil + Purity.

"
Sarasin wrote:
What do you guys think about getting Vaal Pact? If possible could you post your stats and gear? Even if it isn't 100% done yet it would be helpful. Blood rage seems interesting but seems kind of hard to use in any case you can't facetank what you are fighting.

VP is needed when you loose too much regen due to the leech cap. The exact threshold depends on your pDPS and %life leech. Below 40k pDPS it is however probably not worth getting.

Gear and ingame stats will come soon, probably on Friday.
Ty for the nice skill tree.
I start use it on lvl 51, after update. Easy map leveling.
I running now maps 73-75 lvl, with this gear:

But i take Acrobatics in passive tree, to survive in big packs of mobs. DPS - 11к.
I wil take 6l Carcass Jack and my link will be:
Reave-Multisrike-Mele Physical Damage-Accurassy-Life lich-concentrated effect.
Everybdy enjoy!
P.S. my English is very bad =\
Your link setup seems very questionable. Additional Accuracy is a very weak support gem and you want to play a crit dagger build without actually using Crit Multi gem. You probably also won't need the life leech gem, since your damage is too low. Conc effect is debatable, I personally don't like it because the AoE penalty actually worsens your clear time (you hit less mobs per attack) and is very rippy vs. reflect.
My Reave setup is: Reave-Mutlistrike-IncPhysDmg-FasterAttacks-CritMulti-AddedFire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info