[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Awarelol wrote:
The majority the life in this build is at the very tail-end of it. Leveling will be very shaky, as you don't even reach the scion life-circle until level 80-ish. My only real problem with the build.

Even if you completely disregard the scion life wheel, you will still get 144% increased life what equals ~4.4k. This should be fine until late game (and at that time you will have points for life wheel). You should also consider that the new shadow and ranger area in general don't have much life available now and this build already takes almost all of them. So if you want to be relly tanky from the start you might want to look for marauder/ duelist. If you play carefully the 3 life clusters at the shadow start will however be suffiencient until you get to ranger area for more life.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 23, 2014, 5:11:42 AM
"
noxyeah1 wrote:
For gear we want pure EV gear and a high block EV shield? thx for all the updates doing good so far :)

What you are describing would be an EV/block build (probably also with acrobatics). Since we have to tank alot in melee range I would recommend EV/AR hybrid gear. This will get you some decent base reduction against medium hitters (reflect and hard hitters don't care about armor value anyways) and will also give high evasion rating against projectiles due to Ondar's.
Hybrid gear also makes socketing very convenient.
I tried this build and it worked out very well!
Heres my gear and links

Hey this looks great but Im worried to try it. Before the passive tree reset I had MoM and EB, since I run Arctic Armor and dont use blood magic (although i think I should now) how should i modify this to add in those keystones? I run a highcrit doublestrike +melee Splash build and use puncture as a boss killer. Thanks!
this is very inefficient tree man just check it 1 min and saw like 1 things that you use 3 skill points u can do it in two ...
"
Jewbacha wrote:
Hey this looks great but Im worried to try it. Before the passive tree reset I had MoM and EB, since I run Arctic Armor and dont use blood magic (although i think I should now) how should i modify this to add in those keystones? I run a highcrit doublestrike +melee Splash build and use puncture as a boss killer. Thanks!

This build is already very point starved. The only option to include EB + MoM would be to skip the Scion life wheel. However the gear requirements for a MoM build are very different as well, since you will use mainly hybrid ES gear. Therefore you will probably not have enough armor and EV to get a high evasion rating against projectiles with Ondar's while still maintaining a decent physical reduction. Consequently, going IR seems a beter choice.
Tree would look like this: EB+MoM Tree for Jewbacha
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 23, 2014, 8:46:13 AM
"
jatoro wrote:
this is very inefficient tree man just check it 1 min and saw like 1 things that you use 3 skill points u can do it in two ...

So the whole tree is inefficient, because you can save 1 point somewhere? I am actually not aware of any inefficiency, so in case you really have suggestions for improvement feel free to share them.
the only problem im having with this tree is that i dont have enough stats for items. im using mostly armor gear so my amulet has strength, but even with a +30 int node I'm still 40 int shy of using ezomyte daggers
"
xNuj wrote:
the only problem im having with this tree is that i dont have enough stats for items. im using mostly armor gear so my amulet has strength, but even with a +30 int node I'm still 40 int shy of using ezomyte daggers

If you need more int you can take the 2 int nodes to Written in Blood instead of the path over the power charge. Benchcrafting is another option to fulfill stat requirements.
Thanks for the skilltree.

I am going to alter your version for a dual weild frenzy/flicker strike build.
Starting with dual Might Flay for now. See if I like it, play something new.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBsNii2VHZsJL_kxa_JpVh4lVLjDaxs-1Bpn-1SPPqKgtwUonTcNVd8g5IEZaQG3BWmhPb1AcelS7w1UlR44TAnPb8pzRHBth2VvXbbpfQjoq5PqxmLOF949vntMXC7AW1jb9RR-dUJP3_3jB8jX0j9k2So4pMYASxlWYDh3ByG63Tfn11_roAXhmO7YMILniuSO7uDlb6_MW3F4Dh4l44lt0NLOkVICLiR-LQgaQ5Kk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o8xnn8r1opnoId2Sn1irGyMnaoM8qXLPs-95t3n5oiDvRv2

Me and a new guy to the game are going to give it a try.
He wanted to play dual wield shadow so here we go!
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info