[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
Insulation wrote:
I'm also using this build for a reave shadow. You should throw up some information on your gem links and what kind of gear we should look out for, also which nodes are important to get first.

This was intended to be a general guide on creating an efficient skilltree for crit dagger shadows. This is why I did not include any information about links etc. When I finally get my bandit respec I will post my ingame stats as well as the gear I currently use. I can also include a rough orientation for levelling (which points to get firts, etc.), if that is something people are interested in.

"
Durszlaq wrote:
I have some difficulties to create it for molten strike. I want to use this build, any recommendations for specific points for molten ?

You can use this build as it is for molten strike. There are no further modifications needed.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 21, 2014, 6:59:59 PM
I would also be very interested in info about links and leveling route. I myself am toying between ST and reave, but ST seems to be much weaker this patch so I'm leaning towards your build. Thanks ahead!
"
noxyeah1 wrote:
Hey, I'm also running this build and had some questions about gems. What 4L,5l you plan on using with reave? and auras? I originally planed on going ST crit dagger but ST such low dmg now. Never played reave before so was hopeing you could answers some questions. thx

I will upload my gear soon, then you can see the different gem setups in detail. For reave I use: Reave- Multistrike- Inc Melee Dmg- FA- Increased Crit Dmg (5L)- Added Fire (6L)
I migth switch added fire for pcoc. Currently testing the reliability of the new assassins mark for generating power charges.

Auras: Hatred, Tempest Shield (not really an aura though)
Will test Herald of Ash instead of TS once I get the gem.

I played phys ST before this and respecced into reave at ~lv 86, because the dmg was really low. Never turned back since then :D
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 23, 2014, 5:11:10 AM
"
Arvien wrote:
I would also be very interested in info about links and leveling route. I myself am toying between ST and reave, but ST seems to be much weaker this patch so I'm leaning towards your build. Thanks ahead!

Since it seems that people will find information concerning leveling progression useful, I will include a chapter on this topic. I doubt I will find tomorrow the time to write it, but I will put it up over the weekend for sure (If you guys can wait for so long).
I adapted this tree for reave/claw/shield, life/IR.

Compared to 1.1.5: damage went up a bit, life went down a bit.

Can't afford 2x60 and (1x40 or 1x25) auras anymore, so goodbye PoL/TS.

Claws of the Magpie, 25% to steal charges on hit is pretty sweet.

4% mana leech (up from 2%) combined with reduced cost of reave means that OOM is never ever an issue now.

The new tree favors EV/ES hybrid or CI for shadow, but I really didn't want to re-gear for that. My other main chars (RF and Summoner) got completely blown up.

So thanks for this tree - got me back up and running on day 1 at least.
Hi! Will this work well with Spectral Throw?
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi! Will this work well with Spectral Throw?

Take the Ballistic Mastery node at the ranger start and your good to go with ST.
The majority the life in this build is at the very tail-end of it. Leveling will be very shaky, as you don't even reach the scion life-circle until level 80-ish. My only real problem with the build.
Last edited by Awarelol on Aug 22, 2014, 1:01:50 PM
I agree with the above comment. Currently testing this build out on Beyond (HC) league using Spectral Throw and have also realized I won't make it until the Scion life wheel until late game.

You said you'd put up a chapter on level progression, looking forward to that!
-Edit- Oops, I just saw it's up in the original post!

Thanks again for the guide and answering all these questions.
Last edited by FBomb666 on Aug 22, 2014, 4:55:35 PM
For gear we want pure EV gear and a high block EV shield? thx for all the updates doing good so far :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info