[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
enwot wrote:
What is the general consensus on this shield?

Not worth it because of no resists and no armor?

Wow didn't even know that shield looks nice if you can get max resist on rest of the gear.

It's... pretty sweet. I use it on my cyclone build and looking to check out this one.

Hiya,

Started making this build and just wanted to ask what Key passives I should shoot for first? If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
Resolute Technique
---
Hello there, nice build

Thinking on trying this one but have a question: Is this build ubber atziri viable?

thx
"
Thiagon856 wrote:
Hello there, nice build

Thinking on trying this one but have a question: Is this build ubber atziri viable?

thx

I'm about to find out. When I get a Hope I'll give her a go today.

"
Two_Dollars wrote:
Hiya,

Started making this build and just wanted to ask what Key passives I should shoot for first? If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Resolute technique > block/life > damage.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Feb 4, 2015, 2:34:48 PM
"
SemtexVa wrote:

Hey, regarding "Riposte + melee splash + endurance charge on melee stun + stun" you don't need the stun support gem, riposte will automatically stun, the damage is so big the when you hit the mob you one shot it and also you stun them so the stun gem does nothing here, Riposte + melee splash + endurance charge on melee stun is just fine you don't need the stun gem.

Regarding the curse on hit proc warlord's mark, in my understanding, if you one shot a mob you don't get anything from a curse, in other words i think that first you block a hit, then reckoning procs, then you hit the mob, when you hit the mob it dies. i don't think the curse is even applied there, i might be wrong you can try.

I am talking about an ideal scenario where you have enough damage to one shot mobs with counter skills, if you don't then that setup might work for you.

Yeah now that i have more dps it seem you are right :) Well that save me some socket.
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Feb 4, 2015, 4:39:06 PM
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
Thiagon856 wrote:
Hello there, nice build

thx

"
Two_Dollars wrote:
Hiya,

How did uber go?
IGN: BusinessCasual
"
enwot wrote:
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
Thiagon856 wrote:
Hello there, nice build

thx

"
Two_Dollars wrote:
Hiya,

How did uber go?

No luck finding or buying the pieces. Once I get them I will post a video of the run here.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
It' not really a matter of what level but how much you leech to be able to Cyclone on Blood Magic. It's a pretty mana/life consuming skill so you need as much leech as you can get.

I've been playing with the new tree for a few days now, made a few changes here and there and I think this will be the tree I will stick with.

I switched my Atziri Flask for a legacy Rumi's Concoction as I hardly even used the Atzi and with a Rumi I double my armour and max out my block again (and get 20% spell block as well). Because of the insane clearpeed I can have the Rumi's up about 90% of the time.

Here are my new defensive stats with the flask activated:

I'll be updating the first post either in an hour or so or tomorrow.

now that you've specced out of the aura nodes what auras are you running? i can only manage to run hatred and herald of ash without any aura nodes, but i was thinking about swapping out hatred for haste cause that movement speed is really helpful. i do lose about 3k dps (36k down to 33k) at lvl 75
Wanted to say thanx for the help with suggested passives. Build is working great so far :)

Wanted to ask why your abyssus setup has blood magic in the cwdt setup? Is it just for leveling purposes or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info