Grim Dawn is actually better than PoE

"
DrunkenPanda wrote:
HOWEVER
Ppoe is impossable for me to play since being in the dominus area gives me like 15 fps and i can't do shit)

Yes, because you can only kill Dominus in whole PoE.
And there are totally no any other area exist except Dominus' Tower.

But no. Don't let me return you back in PoE.
You've chosen the reason not to play it. Stick to it with all the passion. Like a fanboy...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
Guys, you're like, 5 months late to the party. You know what I usually do when I'm 5 months late to something?

I don't go there. Because I'd be 5 months late.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
Guys, you're like, 5 months late to the party. You know what I usually do when I'm 5 months late to something?

I don't go there. Because I'd be 5 months late.

/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Grim Dawn is not better than PoE currently. I do plan on buying Grim Dawn when its released, and I did try the game in an early beta version just to see what was up. Yeah I pirated an early beta version. I'll support them when they finish the game. I'm just not gonna pay money to be someone's beta tester.

What the completed Grim Dawn after an expansion pack looks like and what it is currently is going to be night and day. It wasn't until RoS came out that D3 wasn't shit. But Grim Dawn judging from early beta has potential to be really good, at least as good as Titan Quest or better. And Titan Quest is one of the best ARPGs I've played.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 23, 2015, 12:13:17 AM
I've seen videos only... All I have to say I wasn't impressed enough to make a purchase.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 23, 2015, 1:47:20 AM
I'm waiting for the sequel, Mildly Foreboding Afternoon.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
I've played both and I have to say POE looks prettier than Grim Dawn. But Grim Dawn is quality. I mean they say taste the quality right. Grim Dawn is more like, "play the quality". Overall game design is very well thought out and the more you play it, the more noticeable it becomes. For instance, the maps are for the most part static, but it's very well done. Loots are also much more interesting and most importantly, characters are much more customizable. POE has huge skill chart going on but most of them are smokes and mirrors. Grim Dawn offers compact and quality skill system that can impact each character significantly, even within the same class. This game not only offers 5 classes already in beta stage, you can mix and match them up. On top of it you can gain various passive and active skills through items and components, which throw new layers of customization on top of already exquisite system.

Game isn't yet finished but it's getting there and there's enough content to really enjoy the game. Buy it, support it, play it, enjoy it :)
^ trying very hard to rectify spending life savings... ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

^trying so hard to get any kind of attention. Grim dawn is great.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

^trying so hard to get any kind of attention. Grim dawn is great.

^Awwwww you follow me everywhere...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info